The start of Love

(Before I forget, pic of scar and check the previous chapter for the pic is Cas)

I tried opening my eyes and protect them from the harsh sun rays. I checked the time and it was 11:30!

" shit!"

I hoped into the shower and quickly got dressed. I slaped on a bit of makeup and lugged my stuff down stairs.

Cas was sitting on her ass down on the couch.

" you could have, I don't know wake me up!" I said a little ticked off

" not my problem."

Did she just sass me?? Okay I see how it is.

" what the fuck is your deal. You were happy about me going and now you're bitching about it!"

" I just... I want to go too. Alright! I said it!" She said in a disapointted tone.

" look cas if you wanted to come you could have just told me." I said as I proceeded to sit next to her.

" I thought you would get mad." Putting her head down.

I was in disbelive, " why would I get mad? Your too much sometimes, now come on get your ass up we don't have much time."

She looked at me like I was a potato sack. " let's go!" I yelled .

That was her cue to get up as pack as fast as she could. Afterwards we dumped all of our shit in the back of the truck and headed off.

" oh, did you tell Gerard were coming?"  Cas asked.

" I forgot about that.... Oh well it will be a surprise!"

After an hour of driving we finally made it. Cas and I headed towards the MCR tour bus.

I starred at the door blankly and hesitated to knock. Instinly someone opened the door.

" can I hel.... Scar!!"

Gerard then engulfed me into a warm hug and of corse he hugged Cas, which I may add looked like she was going to die.

Frank popped in behind.

"Scar! Casine!!" He rushed over to cas and hugged her first.

Damm full name and everything. I ship it. I gave a look at Gerard and we both giggled, then gave me a kiss on the check. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"So how long are you staying?" Frank asked being all jumpy .

" as long as we feel like it." I answered in a sassy way.

Everyone laughed and Cas being the all mighty said " waited isn't Gerard the sassy one." Which she then procceded to realize that she is the only fangirl here. Everyone stated silent, but I just busted out laughing as to how embrassed she is and how awkward she made everything. She gave me a death glare. I tried apologizing but laughter was the only thing that escaped. Soon Gerad and Frank got the idea and laughted too.

"Oh that's a good one Cas. Well I think were all friends here so you too love birds run along."

Cas rolled her eyes and Frank blushed. Gerard grabbed my hand and lead me to god knows were.

Five minutes later we arrived into a foesty area.

"I'm so ecstatic that you could come!!" He said jumping around me.

" okay.okay. dancing bunny." I laughed at his childish behavior.

I stopped him and gave him a loving kiss. I arms wrapped around his neck, has he put his arms around my waist. I broke the kissed and just stared into his beautiful orbs of gold.

Damm how lucky I was ...

*hey super quick. You should read my new fiction called "It hurts to love you" its a Billie Joe Armstrong one. It would really mean a lot if you checked it out. Thanks*