6 years

* six years later*

I stared at my shiny new ring that had been loving placed on my finger last week

*that week*

Gerard was getting ready for one of his shows. He's usually so filled with energy but today he seemed bothered by something. I lightly knocked on the door that led to his dressing room.

"Gerard... you there?" I asked

The door swung open and Gerard gave me a sweet smile, "hey, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, I just though you've been acting weird today..."

"Ha, I'm always wired."

I giggled along, "I mean, you're not acting like yourself today, is everything okay?" I asked

"Yah I'm fine, promise." He kissed the top of my head, "well I think its show time."

"Good luck." I smiled

.

.

I've been watching the bad on the side stage for a couple songs now. The crowed was going crazy and it really seemed like they were enjoying the concert with is always a good sign.

"Okay everyone. I'm going to bring some one up here. This person is very special to me and I never want to let them go." Gerard said to the crowd. He turned to look at me and motioned for me to go on stage. I got nervous and didn't know if I had the guts to go up there in front pf all those people. Gerard walked up towards me and said, "Come one, I'll be right here."

He grabbed my hand and let me on stage. Everyone was screaming and chanting. I looked in such shock, there were so many fucking people.

"Scarlet..." Gerard began

What the hell he said my full name. I haven't heard him say my full name since the first day I met him.

He continued, "You were the best thing that happened to me and you still are. I can't believe how lucky I was to have you come back into my life. I have always believed in fate and I knew you were the one the day I see your beautiful face again." Gerard then gave a signal towards the crowd.

I looked at the herds of people holding up posters. Letter by letter the words spelled out, "scar, will you marry me?"

When I looked back at Gerard he was already on one knee holding a black velvet box. Tears were spilling ever so slightly.

"Will you?" he questioned.

"Yes! Yes of course!" I choked out.

.

.

*crash!* the loud noise cancelled me out from my thought.

"Gavin!" I yelled. My 5 year old son making a mess playing with his uncle josh.

Yes josh and I got along and began really good friends, Gerard learned to like him too and now they're the best of friends.

"Sorry!" josh said from afar while continuing to play monsters with Gavin. I laughed at their childish behavior.

We were currently having a get together. Everyone was here from the band, their loved ones, their kids, and other family and friends. I looked around and saw cas and frank acting all mussy with each other and yes finally after 3 months they began dating. I was so happy for them and I was happy with the life I was living.

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I looked over and saw Gerard leaning on my shoulder. This was an image I never wanted to forget.