the last time i look into your eyes

I ran home, I just ran and never had a second thought of stopping. How could this happen? Right at the moment when I make friends. I soon arrived home I entered and slammed the door. I ran to my room and continued to cry.

After an hour of calming myself and getting 25 calls, 15 texts and 10 voice messages from Gerard alone, I called cas.

"Hello?"

"Hey cas.i-its scar"

"Hey scar. Is everything alright?"

"Um not really. Listen I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to cancel today's plans."

"Oh okay. Don't sweat it. Get better."

"Thanks cas" I hang up with a faint smile.

I looked out my window, it was cloudy but I ended up taking a walk. Get some fresh air. I headed outside and took a deep breath, then started to walk. I didn't know where I was going but I knew for sure it's going to be far away from here as possible.

I shoved in my earbuds and played "stay with me" by you me at six

After 10 minutes into my walk I felt water and to my attention it rained, a LOT. It was pouring down but I didn't care. The only thing I did was put my phone into my pocket so it wouldn't get wet. I just kept on walking, not giving a signal fuck.

my phone buzzed again. I checked who it was and of cores it was Gerard, but I ignored it.

---Gerard's pov-----

It was pouring rain and I didn't get a hold of scar at all. I feel like such an asshole. I had to see if she was okay. I ran to her house but there was no one home. Oh for fuck sakes were could she be. I called her one more time, but no answer.

I just made a run for it. Anywhere, everywhere! She had to be somewhere. What if she's hurt? What if she lost? What if she's...?

GOD THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!

"SCAR!" I yelled

"SCAR!"

I couldn't help it, I almost went insane. I had anger, I was furious. Mad at myself. I let it all out in two words that meant so much to me.

"SCARLET TAYLOR!"

I felt the world go silent. I dropped on my knees, soaking wet from this pouring rain, from all my tears, shaking from the cold, lost and alone.

---- Scarlet's pov---

I stopped walking and took a look around my surroundings. I had some clue as to were I was, but I knew not far enough. As I continued my walk I heard a faint yell. I sounded like

"ar!"

And then I heard it again this time clearer

"sar!"

But I still couldn't make out the sound. But then it hit my ears....

"SCARLET TAYLOR!"

I panicked. Was that Gerard? A ran around trying to see if I could find him.

"Gerard!?"

I turned the corner and there he was. Lifeless on his knees, soaking wet, shivering with his hands in his face. This time I spoke more softly.

"Gerard."

He raised his head slowly. His glistening eyes staring into mine. Worry, sadness, anger, and relief was what i read in his eyes.

Everything felt like it was in slow motion because once he saw me he ran towards my way. Opening his arms and then scooping me up with a tight hug. Tears spilling from both our eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I'm going to miss you." the soft sound, with a mix of worry and despair. i still remmember the sound of his voice, the warmth he had givin me, the conncetion i felt because..

Because after that day, I never saw Gerard fucking Way ever again.......

.

.

.

.

.

Or at least that's what I thought

____________________________________________________________________________

Holy crap. Okay okay. The story is not near done but this is definitely the start of the story. From chapter 1 to now was scarlet talking about her passed. In the future chapters it would be present time.