the truth hurts

hell yah! two new chapters two days in a row. i found a lot of free time. so i wrote yesterdays chapter and today. hope you guys like it. hint the story is starting to get more intense this point on.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up for an exhausting 5 hours of sleep. What did I tell you? I ended up on my iPod for hours, oh well.

Anyways I rolled out of bed and did my same morning routine I slipped into my clothes and headed down stairs. Before I did so I peeped into my parents room and saw them deep asleep. Once I went downstairs I slipped on some shoes, grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I started to walk in the autumn breeze, heading towards school. I shoved in my ear buds and started listening to rise against.

Ten minutes later I soon went face to face with the school building. I let out a big sigh before entering the building. I headed straight for my locker and then into homeroom like every morning. When I entered I saw that Gerard was already in class. I didn't make any eye contact with him. I just sat in my seat and stayed quiet.

I felt someone making a noise towards me. I ignored it because I knew who it was. I just wiped out my phone and decided to text that girl that I met at the park.

Me: hey

Cas: hey how's it going?

Me: okay :) you?

Cas: better than yesterday that's for sure

"RING, RING, RING!"

The bell for the next class rang. I gathered my stuff and exited the room. Right when I was 5 feet away from the art room, someone turned me around.

"Hey! What the hel..."

"Scar what's going on with you today? Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no everything is better than ever" the sarcasm poured out of my mouth

Before he could say anything else I dashed to the art room. I took out my phone and continued to text cas.

Me: hey sorry i took long to reply. I had to switch classes. And that's good to hear

Cas: that's okay and thanks

Me: so do you want to hang out after school or something?

Cas: sure

I put away my phone and got ready for class to start.

"Okay class today we are going to do feeling drawing. Make a drawing or painting about your emotion. Alright get started"

I took out my sketch book and began my drawing. I knew exactly what to do. In the process of my work I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head and saw Gerard with a sympathetic look on his face. I got bitter and just gave him a death glare. I got more into my art, but before I could finish the bell rang.

"Okay class this assignment will be done on Wednesday. Have a good day"

I gathered my stuff and went to the rest of my classes.

*end of school*

I walked through the school doors. Ah freedom. I headed home and thought about what I and cas are going to do. I heard foot steps behind me. I quickly turned around and to no surprise it was Gerard.

"Listen just tell me what I did wrong." Sadness was painted all over his face.

"Okay. Tell me the truth are you moving or were you just "cleaning the house"!?" I snapped out

His head instantly drops. "I'm moving"

"Why? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want you to know"

"Why, just why?"

"Look it's not like I want to leave you. I have no choice."

"Then why are you leaving? Is frank leaving too?"

He stayed silent, "ANSWER ME!"

"Y-yah. He's moving too"

I stood there is stock, anger, sadness

"Okay fine. Later Way"

I ran home as fast as I could. Pouring tears like a thunder storm.