My Beautiful

Gerard pushed a strand of hair out of my face. He looked deeply into my eyes with passion and lust. My cheeks started to heat up and I'm sure he noticed because he giggled a little. That adorable fucking giggle that I miss hearing all the time.

He then grabbed my hand and proceeded to walk where ever as we made small talk.

"So what do you think about Cas?" I asked randomly hoping Gerard might say something about frank liking her or something.

"Oh Casine. Yah she is really cool, Frank won't shut the fuck up about her." Another giggle

"Really? Like he likes her or something!?" I said getting all bouncy

"I think so. I mean have you seen the way they look at each other." He said emphasizing his point, "seriously eww." He said through sarcasm and another fucking giggle.

"Man do you know how much I love your little giggles?" I said looking up at him.

"Man do you know how much I love you?" he said looking back at me. A huge smile met with my face.

"No. tell me." I teasingly said. He then bent down to my lips and connected them. His sweet scent filled my surrounding, my arms snaking its way around his neck and his around my waist. We were in the middle of our "make out" session when were heard a squeak? We parted ways and turned to the direction of the sound. Of course it was Cas fangirling her shit off as Frank gave Gerard a "nice man" look. I rolled my eyes about how childish they were acting.

"Alright, alright. Enough children." I said. But that didn't stop them, cas just came running to me and said, "HOLY SHIT. YOUR SO CUTE TOGTHER!"

"Cas get off." I exclaimed through laughter.

"Sorry I just can't help it."

*____________________________________

It was starting to get dark outside so we all headed back into the tour bus. Everyone except me were playing video games as I stayed in the back room were all the instruments were. I sat down in the little couch that was there and picked up one of the acoustic guitars that was lying around. I began to strum a few chords in till I saw a figure leaning against the door frame. And you can guess who it was.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled

"hey." I replied not looking up and continued to focus on the guitar. He then sat next to me and examined what I was doing. After I tuned the guitar to my liking I continued to strum a song, anything really. Gerard just sat there listening to the music I was sending out in the air.

"You're really good. I wish I knew how to play." I looked at him and said

"Here let me teach you." I handed the instrument to Gerard and told him to position his figures in the places I instructed him to. He still struggled so I dragged him onto my lap and position his fingers with mine to the corresponding place they needed to be in. I guess you can say it was a cute picture to imagine. He let out a smile and looked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I told him to strum the cords and it was pretty good.

"Ah that sucked." He said ashamed

"No, no! That was good, keep going." He was hesitant but kept going and he did pretty well.

"See I told you its good." I said encouraging him to not give up

"You think so?"

"Yah. Of course with more and more practice you'll be a pro in no time."

"Thanks beautiful."

"Quit calling me that." I said giggling

"What? Beautiful?" he tilted his head

"Yah."

"Why? It suits you very well." God he was so sweet

"*giggle* you think so?"

"I know so. You're my beautiful girl and I never want to lose you."

*another shit chapter but I'm loosing ideas. If you have any feel free to tell me. It would help a ton.*