New people

As promised, a new chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet's pov

As i woke up yet again at 6:00 i realized that it was Friday. That right there smacked a smile on my face. And to make it better first period is doubled on friday. Meaning no homeroom and more art!

Me being me i take my time in the morning because i could care less, landed me into becoming late for school. I slipped on some old converse and grab my bag then swooped at the door.

I ran as fast as i could. Busted through the school doors and had 2 minutes to spare. I took the risk of heading to my locker. Grabbing my shit and then sonic speed my ass into art class. I found my stop seconds before the bell rang. Ha, I'm such a badass.... in my mind at least.

Soon the teacher entered the class as well. "Okay class sit next to someone and that will be your partner for the year." i notice gerard sitting next to me. He gave a light smile and i of corse smiled back. There were two guys sitting in front of us. A short one and a shy one. Kinda like me. They both turned around towards us. The short one opened his mouth to speak.

"Hey Gerard, and who may this young lady be?"

"frank, Mikey this is Scarlet. But she prefers scar."

I gave a small smile to both of them.

"Nice meeting you." they both said in sinc

"And scar this is my good buddy frank and my brother Mikey."

Did he just say brother. They don't even look alike. I looked at Gerard then Mikey. Then back at Gerard then back at Mikey. Nope still don't see it. before i could investigate any more the teacher began to speak again.

" For today i want you to learn about your partner. Any maybe even the people around you. I want everyone to feel comfortable with each other."

Great now I'm forced to talk to people. Something i hate to do. Well it wont be that bad, these guys seem chill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*end of the day*

I left the school, smelling the air of freedom. Oh friday, how i love you so. I began to walk my way home in till i bumped into someone. Of corse.

" Sorry about t-that, oh hi frank"

"Hey, heading home." i tell you this boy always has a huge smile on his face. Just full of energy.

"Oh yah."

"Why don't you hang out with us. Were going to have band practice at my place."

"Band?"

"Gerard didn't tell you!? we have a band. Im a guitarist, our friend Ray is the other guitarist, Mikey plays bass, our friend bob plays drums, and Gerard sings."

Gerard sings!? just when you thought his man couldn't get any better.

BUT SHIT THEY HAVE A BAND!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, not the best chapter o_o