sure I have talent....not

~~picture of outfit on side~~

Just as yesterday I woke up way too early for it to even be legal. Headed to the bathroom. Got dress, you know simple routine.

Today I was wearing a black sweater with a skull on it, black knee high thighs, black shorts, a black beanie and my red combat boots. What do you think? Not enough black.

I headed down stairs and realized that I had some spare time. So I decided to go to my local cafe. Once I entered the cafe I ordered myself a green tea.  There were only three other people in the shop so I felt comfortable to order something.

I soon heard a ring meaning someone else has also entered the cafe. I turned around and saw it was coffee guy. Oh I mean Gerard. I gave him a nickname. I mean jezz how much coffee can one person consume. Yesterday at Starbucks he had two cups and I saw him eyeing my coffee. He didn't have enough money to buy another one. And I would have gladly bought him a third round of coffee, but I didn't have any money. So I just said if he wanted the rest of my coffee and his little face lit up.

"hey." he gave me a sweet smile and I could see his tiny teeth peeping through.

"Hi." I said. I felt comfortable around him. But, that doesn't mean I'm not shy around him.

Once he ordered his coffee we headed into hell together. Awe, how cute I love walking into hell. We went our separate ways to our lockers. Once I entered into homeroom I didn't see coffee guy. I headed to my spot and thought to myself for a little. Art was my next class. Thank god, something to look forward to in the morning.

I am horrible at drawing, but I still love it. It's a way to bring my creativity to life. Even if it looks like someone killed it.

Soon coffee guy entered the classroom with a sad expression painted on his face. I knew he was trying to put on a mask and not show his sadness. But, I could tell when someone is sad. He sat in his seat and gave me a 'smile' as if he was okay. I mean it's none of my business anyways. I only meet him for a day, I should not bud in. I just hope everything is fine for him.

~~~~ Art class~~~

I entered into art class. Coffee... Gerard was already in class. His face shoved into a sketch book. I took a quick glance at his drawing, holy shit someone should give him an award. He was talented. I wanted to scare him or something but, shyness kicked in. so I just took my seat and shut my mouth. The art teacher didn't have a lesson plan yet. I mean it was only the second day of school. So she gave us a free period. So I busted out my sketch book and started drawing something.

"What you got there?"

I look up and meet contact with those beautiful hazel green eyes.

"Oh, umm nothing..." then I slammed my book shut. My shitty drawings compared to his. I just knew he would make fun of it.

"Oh come on let me see them." he pleaded.

"Fine, if you show me some of your stuff."

"Deal."

So with that he dragged his book over to my desk and showed me his drawings. I still can't get over the fact as to how talented he is.

"Holy shit, these are so cool." I flipped through the pages filled with super heroes and comic strips he sketched. It was amazing.

"meh, there okay." is he really doubting his amazing talent.

"Are you crazy these are so good! I can't believe you drew all this stuff!" I saw the lightest shade of pink on his checks. Oh, did I do that.

"Thanks scar. Now let me see your stuff." oh shit I forgot about that

"okay, how about... no." then I ran out of the class just seconds before the bell rung. Perfect timing. I giggled a bit to myself.

~~~~ Free period time~~~~

I went outside again today and headed under the tree I sat at yesterday. I took out my iPod with my earbuds and my sketch book. I got lost in the music, the only thing I forced on was my drawing. I felt someone leaning against me. Okay who do I have to punch, there way to dam close.

I took out my earbuds and saw Gerard looking over my book. He looked shocked. Yup, that's right art can be that terrible.

"Wow, this is crazy good" he said still with a shocked expression

I turned to face him "are you in a coffee coma or something?"

"Ha, no not yet. Why?"

"You're joking right? My art sucks. And it looks like a joke compared to your stuff."

"I don't think so."

"Fine, whatever." I gave up. I'm not going to argue to how bad my art skills are with him. Not yet, I haven't rubbed my stubborn side on him yet.

I quickly changed the subject. I couldn't help but to think, why did he look sad this morning?

"Hey um, I know it's none of my business but, um..... W-why were y-you sad this morning." I shuddered like an idiot, but I just wanted to know.

"oh, I just get grumpy in the morning" he gave me a small smile

I snickered. We both new that was a lie. But, again it's none of my business. He doesn't have to tell me anything if he doesn't want to.

~~ Crappy chapter, sorry~~~