Chapter 26: "Until it doesnt hurt anymore"

Shoutout to @MK_Stories_ for the comments & support we appreciate it!

More Jhene Aiko attached to listen to while reading!

Deena

"So wait she just left?!" I asked amazed bout the story that the boys just told me bout Davina and her bro's scheme. I actually liked Davina so was kinda disappointed. We were all sat in our homeroom at school just chillin before class started.

"Are you okay?" I asked Deon after noticing how quiet he'd gone.

"Yh I'm dope" he dismissed sitting back with a chilled attitude. Even though he was chilled and shit I knew deep down he was hurting, but I didn't wanna push him so just left it.

"So does Ziggy know?" I pressed on, trynna find out more bout the situation at hand.

"Yh his due back in a week so we goin discuss a plan" Travie replied.

"Sup" Kevin suddenly said emerging from behind and dapped the boys before giving me a hug.

As he took up a seat next to me I saw the boys just staring in our faces.

"What?!" I asked with hella attitude as my phone buzzed on the table in front of me. I looked at it and saw a message from Layla telling me she has something to tell me.

I picked up my phone and was just about to hit her up, when I caught a glimpse of Killian hurriedly leaving after catching sight of the squad.

"Here I'll be back" I quickly said handing Kevin my phone, then running out the room after Killian.

"Killian!" I shouted down the corridor as he was about to buss a corner. I saw the hesitation in his steps as he turned around to face me.

"You ok?"

"Yh sup with you?" He asked leaning against the lockers. "Did you finally resolve your problems?"

I started fidgeting feeling a bit awkward talking bout Kevin with Killian. "Isn't this awkward?" I nervously chuckled looking around.

"You have no idea" he laughed, which made me laugh. "But I wanna make sure you good"

"I'm good" I smiled, "Actually I'm great" I cheesed.

"Good" Killian winked, "I have to go now though I need to catch coach before class" he announced standing straight. "you coming to the game on Thursday?"

"Err no sorry. The boys have a basketball match" I apologised.

"It's cool, imma catch you later" he said walking off. I smiled and turned around to see Kevin in my face looking kinda pissed...

Kevin

"Hey Kevin" a female said suddenly appearing and wrapping her arms round my neck.

"Ashanti" I muttered sitting back. Damn I ain't seen shorty in time, shit a nigga remembers when I was trynna holla at her.

"I see how you forgot about me" she whispered pressing her face against mine. Shorty needs to chill with that fo'real for Deena comes in, I ain't even trynna holla at her like that no more.

"Well shit what can I say you weren't really trynna lemme holla so I moved on shorty" I grinned knowing it would piss her off, but I ain't even care like that.

"Argh really nigga" she screamed in frustration before walking off.

"Brah that was cold and your lucky Deena wasn't here to see that" Travie laughed shaking his head.

"Nah Ashanti is actually" Deon added, adding more to the laughter. "But in all seriousness though did you get a date for your hearing yet??"

"Yh brah my attorney said its set for Thursday" I shrugged leaning back playing with Deena's phone.