Chapter 34: Relationships

Make sure to read the authors note at the end of this chapter! We have a competition for our readers, details at the end! Enjoy the chapter!

Also above is a Youtube Look Book I did for my brand, UrbxnFinds! Would love for you all to check it out and there is also a giveaway opportunity at the end of the video!

Shoutout to @dameikaaa for your entertaining comments last chapter!

We love reading your comments so make sure to drop a comment and lets start a discussion!

- - - - - -

Anyways on with the story ..

Travie

"No Cass you need to leave him" I cut her off. We just left the hospital and she was talking about how she needs to go back and see if he is alright.

"Travis don't tell me how to live my life" she fired trynna use concealer to hide her bruises, "I don't tell you how to live yours"

"Yo don't bring this back on me! Your ass the one in an abusive relationship"

"Don't you think I know that Travie?" Cass softly retaliated her voice nearly giving out, "but I gotta stay for Maya" she continued not keeping eye contact with me, "if I leave him then his gon walk away from her too and I can't have that"

I looked at my sis with sympathy, but still couldn't ignore the fact that she in a toxic relationship. "If you don't leave then this might get to a point where your ass may not even be able to leave" I calmly stated after some silence, "if his Ass walks away from Maya that's his loss, she'll be better off anyway" I finished as we pulled up to my driveway.

I looked at the rear view mirror and saw Deon's pitch black Bentley parked on the kerb.

I parked my car in the driveway and Cassie got out the car. "Mummy" Maya squealed wrapping her arms round Cassie.

"Hi baby" Cassie beamed picking her up.

"Yo Cass Ciara inside she the one who baby sat Maya...she gon stay with you till I'm back" I quickly announced walking to the boot of the car.

"Where you going?!" Cassie shouted from the front door.

"Ace wants us in" I lied as I took the metal baseball bat from the car boots.

"Uncle T" Maya squeaked running to me.

"Yess" I smiled bending down to her level placing the bat under the car.

"Can I have the Chicken nuggets happy meal please" she asked shining her little teeth at me.

"Course you can! I'll bring it back for you ok?" I grinned pinching her nose, now go inside.

As Maya hurried off, I quickly walked over to Deon's car and we rolled out.

...

We rolled up to Cassie's boyfriend's neighbourhood and saw him sat on a park bench smoking a spliff with 2 of his homies.

"There he is" I pointed out to Deon as he pulled up next to the kerb, the car grabbed their attention and they all stood up trynna see what's up.

I got out the car and made my way towards Trevor, "Square up nigga" I shouted as I angrily walked towards him.

"Fuck off Travis and stay out your sister's business" he shouted back puffing on the blunt.

"Make me nigga" I challenged connecting my fist with the side of his jaw, soon as I reached him.