Chapter 15: The Game

Davina in MM

THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING US REACH 100K READS, LOVE! KEEP SUPPORTING & ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Jordyn

I walked into the indoor court with Monique, after dad and Deon's parents said they couldn't make it to the game.

As soon as we walked in we saw how packed it was and noticed the step team was in the middle of a routine, I spotted Knox on the front row, I'm guessing we got seats saved for us. Once I made my way to the front I was sat in between Deena and Layla while Mons sat next to Knox.

"Ooo, you look cute" Layla complimented once I sat.

"Supporting her man always" Deena nudged me laughing referring to the school basketball jersey with Ziggy's name on it(white&red), paired with light wash skinnies ripped at the knees and Bred 11's

"Shh the games starting" I laughed dismissing them as our team joined the opposition on the court.

Once the game started everyone on the bleachers instantly started buzzing cheering for which ever team. The game started off evenly with both teams on 0 for the first 10 minutes till some guy on the opposition scored from the 3 pointer line.

"Come on!" Deena clapped getting into the game.

"Urmm .. Deena it's only been 12minutes it's cool" Layla laughed.

"Yeah but look at some of them, they don't even listen to coach" Deena pointed out.

"Wait .. wait" I snapped them back into the game once our team got possession of the ball, some guy named Cole had the ball and tried to dribble along the sides. "watch him get surrounded now" and as I predicted he got surrounded and lost the ball.

"They never listen" Layla laughed.

"Coach says stay away from the sides or you get surrounded, he goes onto the sides" I shook my head wondering why these boys so cocky.

"Say swear, is that my nigga Ziggy" Knox clapped getting excited, we looked to see Ziggy got the ball back in our possession and had aimed for the net. "Yeah B! that's how we do it!" Knox was now standing up along with everyone clapping and cheering making us laugh.

"OMG! Ziggy, my baeeee!!" Okay .. so what random hoe just started cheering for Ziggy, we all turned around to see this light skinned girl with long black weave to focused on Ziggy to see we were looking at her.

"Jordyn shall I turf her for you?" Deena asked politely.

"Nah G, I got this one" I laughed turning back around. Before sitting back down to continue the game I got a glimpse of Ziggy as he winked over at me.

"You know when tricks be cheering for man that's not theirs" Layla stated loud enough for the people in the 2 rows behind to hear, I'm guessing some other people from our school caught onto the joke. "Not trying to bait anyone out but it's not anyone except 2nd row back, middle seat!" Layla is such a trip.

1hr later and in the 3rd quarter

"Wooooo! Yes finally" I got excited when I found the scores were now 56:46 finally we were catching up.

"Oh shit Kev is that you? Yeah nigga, turn down for what!" Knox began cheering once Kevin dunked the ball into the net and everyone went crazy. "Got the tricks going crazy!" He laughed, this nigga kept us laughing all through out.

"Wooo Kevin!" Me and Lay looked to Deena's loud ass cheer as Kevin celebrated. "Erm .. why you two just staring in my face?"

"Nothing" me and Layla turned back to the game smirking.