Chapter 11: Real Talk

(AN: Make sure your following to be able to read the last chapters won't make sense if you don't follow then go back and read chapter 10 pt.2!)

Friday

Deena

Friday finally!! Now only one more day till my get together and 'study date' with Killian. Damn the mere thought of this white boy got me smiling early in the morning. I walked over to my balcony door and flunged it open. Then suddenly I heard my text message alert. I walked over and saw it was from Ziggy.

Ziggy: Deena I'm omw to yours, we need to talk asap

Dafuq is this nigga texting me for? He badly hurt my girl J. He done knows I'm finna lecture his trifflin' ass so why come over. Oh well I shrugged and threw my phone on my bed and went into my ensuite to take a shower and do my toiletries. I decided on a black vest top with black treggings and a red, white and black 'PYREX 23' shirt, Bred 11 Air Jordan with a mini gold pharaoh necklace and slicked my hair back in a tight straight ponytail and of course applied my famous eyeliner.

"Deena!" I heard my mum shout from downstairs. "Ziggy's here".

"coming!" I shouted back in response.

I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror admiring my swag, then grabbed my car keys from my bedside table and phone from my bed and walked out.

I walked into my Kitchen to go say morning to le mere (the mother) and saw Ziggy sitting at the breakfast table looking hella bored. "bonjour maman" I said grabbing the take-away cappucino she left for me on our marble kitchen counter, and kissed her goodbye then walked out with Ziggy trailing behind.

Ziggy

Fuck Deena dont really look in the mood. And I know this girl has a long ass lecture waiting for me about yesterday. But fuck it I need her to help me with Jordyn. I opened the door to the shot-gun side of her car and jumped in.

"talk." Deena said driving and not taking her eyes of the road.

"about?!..." I responded acting brand new, this girl's attitude was fazing me already.

Suddenly Deena stopped her car mid road, the hell is wrong with this girl she finna get us killed. "Listen Ziggy if your gonna fucking be acting brand new to the sit then get THE FUCK out my car" she said gestering to the door.

"Damn girl!!" I said laughing, "I'm sorry just drive the car". Deena half heartedly smiled and drove on. Damn this girl is actually really crazy fo'real.

I put my hands over my face and shouted in fraustration. Argh I know Deena's a good listener and all but I hate all this 'feeling' shit. I aint bout that life.

"Listen Ziggy" Deena said interrupting my self pity. "I know all of you boys don't like talking about your feelings and all...but shit dont fucking enlist my help if your not gonna tell me whats up" Deena continued. "so" she said finally turning her head towards me, "why dont you tell Deena whats up"

I looked at her hard contemplating whether this whole meet up shit was a good Idea. But shit I'm here and I'm pretty sure Deena wont let me out this car without answers so fuck it. This craziness of all these girls (Her, Layla and Jordyn) scares the shit out of me Fo'real.

I took a deep breath and leant back on the car seat. shit this leather actually felt good against my back. Anyway back to reality.

"whats up is I'm really feeling this girl Deena, but me and my stupid ass went and fucked it up"