Chapter 9: Homies

Chapter 9: Homies

    Layla

I walked into school, dressed in my black oversized 'wasted youth' top, with the long opening on each side tucked into my white ripped shorts and I was wearing my cocaine white nikes, with my hair down while wearing my 'wasted youth' beanie!

Anyways I walked into school looking for the goons, they normally sitting outside but they weren't there today.

"Lay!" I turned around I see Aaron's cute ass, I had to admit I like him. He had curly black hair with a bit of it dyed honey brown, like the colour of his eyes. He was pretty much that skinny nigga with all the damn tatts.(referral to Buggatti Beez!)

"Hey Aaron, what's up?" I said giving him a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck, like girls do when they like a guy (hint, hint!)

"Just finished training, you?" he smiled.

"Just got to school, looking for the goons" I laughed.

"Aight, imma catch you later but first I wanted to see if you was down to chill after school"

"Deffo, Imma see you later" I said giving him another hug and before I could walk away he kissed my cheek causing me to blush. I turned around smiling walking into the small dinning room where I saw Deon, Kevin, Jordyn and Travis.

"Sup'sup??" I said as I hugged everyone and put my satchel cross bag down on one of the tables.

"Just chillin, waiting for you! These boys are hella boring when they playing cards" Jordyn cried.

"You just mad cuz you out" Travie said putting down a card.

"Kevin was looking at my cards!" Jordyn stated as Kevin laughed.

"Oo, I wanna play can't we just start again?" I asked pulling up chair to the end of the table.

"Urr, nah!" Travie teased.

"Don't get slapped" I warned.

"So your bad now?" Travie said giving me a look while laughing.

"Shut up!"

"Cards!" Deon spoke notifying us that he was about to win, this nigga always so concentrated.

"Okay this is boring" I spoke.

"Kevin got a ... 7 of diamonds, 4 of hearts an ace ..." Jordyn laughed revealing his cards.

"Jordyn!"

"What? you looked at my cards" she was dying of laughter as he threw the rest of his cards down in forfeit.

I took the chance to scramble the cards on the table. "Now we can start again" I smiled deviously.

"Ahh hell nah! I had that!" Travie shouted. Me, Jordyn and Kevin fell into laughter. Deon took the cards and started shuffling them again.

Jordyn

This was too funny, I've never seen anyone take cards so seriously.

Today I was wearing my red oversized '88' jersey with the '88' in white and a black vest bandeau underneath. Paired with my white skinny jeans with ripped slits and my red and white Jordan's. Had to look decent today, got places to go.

"Jordyn, you playing?" Deon snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nahh to much effort"

"You just don't wanna lose again" Travie teased.

"So your brave now?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"He thinks he's bad" Layla shook her head, joining me.

"He's not bad" a familiar voice joined us. We look to the door to see Deena(MM), dressed all cute in high waisted pink and blue tie dyed shorts, a blue V neck Ralph top with a pink horse and pink and blue Jordan's and of course her famous silver feather 4 fingered knuckle duster.

"All of y'all are crazy" Travie laughed.

"But you love us!" Deena said giving everyone a hug.

"Sup niggas?" Ziggy smiled making an entrance. He dapped up the guys after the finally gave up on playing and hugged Deena and Layla.

"Sup mami?" he smirked as he gave me a hug, lowering his hands a little too much. I playfully pushed him away as I watched his facial expression, which I laughed at.

The bell rung, notifying us that it was time for first period. "Whats the first period?" Kevin sked, he never knows anything.

"English with Mrs. Moore" Deena spoke gathering up the cards left on the table.

"Yes!" Layla and I said at the same time, this lesson is the chillest lesson ever we literally get given the work and do whatever, oh and everyone is in this class.

We were all sitting in English at the back with the tables we sat on positioned in an L shape, from the top down we were sitting, Kevin, Deena, Me, Ziggy, Travie, Deon, Layla and Aaron who joined our little corner, haha.

"So what we doing this weekend?" Deena said breaking everyone away from their side converstions.

"We doing something this weekend?" Kevin said turning away from this chick he was talking to.

"Nahh" Deena said sarcastically. "I just like making fake announcements"

"Drop the sarcasm baby girl" oooo, it was finna go down now. I just st back ready to laugh.

"Don't ever call me baby girl if you wish to live"

"You know you like it, No one can resist me" He said smirking and rubbing his chest, I was dying of laughter along with everyone else.

"You know your borderline narcisistic"

"And your borderline fuckable if you just dropped the frontin" He smirked at her.

"Not everyone wants to fuck you"

They kept going for exactly ... 11mins 34 seconds.

"And why the fuck is this bitch mugging me" Deena sounded pissed.

"Oh shit" Ziggy laughed before I hit him in the stomach to shut him up.

"Keep mugging and you wont have any eyes to stare with" She said bitterly, she began to stand up before we tried to calm her down.

"You can talk from back there" Why this bitch talking though

"Okay. Everyone hold the fuck up" I said getting her attention. "Yeah you, whoever the fuck you are just fall back and dont get hurt we really dont have time for this and Deena aint about to get in a fight with you just because your ass is jealous, yeah I saw the way you were looking from all the way back there."

"Nah, I was talkin-" I she giving me attitude.

"Talking to who, cuz now your talking to all of us" Layla backed me up before I could speak. "Wait is she actually still speaking?" She turned to me and Deena who were ready to blow off again. The boys .. yeah they were dying of laughter and going with they 'ooo's and 'ahh's, thanks guys.

"She can't be" I laughed. Yup, she gone quiet, I see her whispering with her friends, who aint even back her up.

"I don't know who she think she was, who she think she is or who the fuck she is going to be" Deena spoke with hella attitude. "But she should know from today not to fuck with me" This my homies I got them and they got me.

"So on friday?" Kevin started. We were all sitting outside during lunch pretty much waiting till after since we were all done for the day.

"OO, we should have a like a feast" Deena suggested.

"What like order pizza and shit" Travie spoke

"Nahh, we should do everything from scratch" Layla suggested.

"Yeh sounds cool" I added.

"So what im hearing is that y'all gonna cook for us?" Kevin got excited. "I knew y'all were wifeys"

"Kevin shut up" I laughed.

"I got the drinks" Ziggy spoke, by the way he was sat on the bench opposite as I was sitting on his lap, right side. He had his right hand resting on my thigh and I was all types of nervous.

"I got the snacks" Layla added.

"I got the bitches" Everyone just looked at him, Kevin is soo fool.

"None of you damn hoes" Deena took the words right out my mouth.

"Don't worry your still my wifey" Kevin smirked. "Jordyn my main from Sunday to Wednesday the Layla my main from Thursday to saturday" We all just looked at his stupid ass. I was about to attack his ass but as I stood up Ziggy pulled me back onto his lap. "but i always go back to Deena at the end of the day" Sigh.

"Okay, anyone you have fucked isn't allowed in my house or else imma put you out." I was being serious.

"Damn ma" Ziggy laughed

"what?"

"Its kinda sexy when your mad" We all erupted in laughter and the boys had tears rolling down they eyes, inside joke I bet.

"Aight Ladies we finna go, got shit to do" Deon laughed as he hugged us all. We all hugged the boys as they got up to leave.

"And imma talk to you later" Ziggy whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek, yup i was definetly blushing.

"Awwwww" Layla and Deena said in unison.

"Shut up, I'm getting my bag from my locker then we can go" I walked off before they could say anything else.

I unlocked my locker and got my white satchel cross bag out and stuffed it with things I needed to take home.

"Damn" I turned to see Nero, i just rolled my eyes and shut my locker.

"Last time I checked I had a name" He just kept looking at me. "What?" He was getting way too close as i backed up into the locker and he placed his arm on the locker I was leaning against, I was getting uncomfortable, to be fair he was fine, super fine just way to arrogant.

"Why you ain't even look my way when I come around?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What? you surprised because I don't drool over you?" I could see from the corner of my eyes that bitch from English watching.

"Nah, just tryna see if a niggaa got a chance" What? I was really uncomfortable now. I tried to push him off me but he wouldn't move. "relax, ain't nobody gotta know" he was way too close to my lips. "Not even Ziggy" he whispered it closer to me until I pushed him off.

"Move"

"Oh so it is him? Fuck him, y'all ain't even together, he the only reason you ain't finna let me hit" Of course, not surprising he would say something like that.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I moved my arm as he tried grabbing it.

"Why you so uptight?"

"Uptight, just because I put you in your motherfucking place" I was all up in his face. He just walked off pissed.

Guess who was staring at me, this bitch from English, she was one of Leslie's goons, I ain't even notice.

"What?" I laughed looking at her. she started walking up to me.

"Your playing dangerous Jordyn, he's only gonna get you hurt."

"I can handle myself" I smirked. "you don't even know me, beware" I warned as I leant forward, then turned and walked out.

I was now at home chilling in the kitchen with my mum in the kitchen before she left for her fashion exhibition in Milan. I know I'm jealous. She was currently finishing packing upstairs.

Multi phone convo

Deena: "Jordyn I'm tellin' you, he's feeling you seriously"

Me: "It's Nero he's feeling anything in a skirt"

Layla: "nah, I agree with Deena, I see the way he look at you when we pass the halls but you never take any notice"

Me: "nahh, still not convinced. He just wants to fuck anything in a skirt. I feel like I'm 14 again talking bout this shit, let's move on"

Deena: "Denial"

Layla: "the first stage to acceptance"

I just cracked up laughing till i heard the door bell.

Me: "Imma talk to y'all later, dads here!"

"Byeeee boo" they said in unison.

I ended the call and put my phone on the kitchen counter. I opened the door to see my dad looking fresh as usual, I be him a hug and let him in. Just then my mum came down with her hand luggage and matching handbag set, looking flawless in a stylish orange maxi dress with her black patent stiletto heels and he hair was down and curly.

"You looks gorgeous" dad said to mum, haha! yes!

"Thank you, you look handsome."

"Yeah everyone looks great, so what's you up to then before you leave for the airport." I spoke breaking the silence.

"Well, I was thinking going to that Chinese restaurant your mum loves then taking her to the airport since she ain't wanna take the jet."

"Woah! Jet? Mum you gotta take the jet" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No and you know why anyways" it's a pride thing, she doesn't want to spend dads money. I just shook my head. "anyways there's food in the fridge, money on the counter and where the hell is Monique?"

"Yeah, I'll take care of everything, Monique went to a friends after school, she's fine" I rushed my mum outside as she put the last of the luggage on the driveway. I have no idea where she is, I just didn't wanna worry my mum.

"And take this" my dad pulled out an envelope from his back pocket and handed it to me as soon as I felt the cash I denied it.

"I can't take this, here"

"I'm not taking it back, use it to buy whatever the hell you want, love you" and with that we said our final 'love you's as they loaded the car then drove away in my dad's black range rover.

I hopped out the shower, creamed and changed into my loose fit cream tank, my baby blue pj shorts and my baby blue fuzzy boots. I decided to chill and mess about on my phone and check my messages.

Travieee: Sup'J??

Bestiee'J: Shit, chillin .. Mama just left for her trip.

Travieee: Thats coo' .. wait .. It's Wednesday, hell nah im rolling through.

Bestiee'J: Niggah, you better not, the food is for me, myself and I

Travieee: Imma be there soon, we just getting back from a mission.

Bestiee'J: Everyone good?

Travieee: Ziggy got shot, we in the hospital

My heart dropped, why he wait till I ask for someone to tell me.

Bestie'J: Which hospital? I'm on my way.

Ain't this some shit, I changed my shorts into baby blue powder shorts and changed my cream vans, I slapped my hair into a curly messy bun. I was about to grab my keys when I heard shuffling.

BANG!

I heard the front door fly open and things being destroyed and thrown around downstairs.

"Where the fuck is she?!" A voice boomed through the house, that was my queue to run, I ran into my bathroom to hid. I heard my bedroom door swing open and listened as my things got trashed. My chest was tight and I remebered I left my 9mm in my room, Fuck!

The bathroom door swung open and 2 niggas walked in, one with a bat. The one with the bat dropped it and came and grabbed me in a tight hold so I wouldnt move.

"Don't worry baby girl we aren't going to kill you, we just want to send a message to your boyfriend" He gave me an evil look.

"What the fuck? I ain't no use to you" I managed to choke out.

"Wow, didn't Ziggy get lucky, sexy and feisty" He stroked my cheek.

"Don't fucking touch me" I tried to break from this nigga's hold but he had me locked tight in this hold.

"I wouldn't talk if I were you" The one holding me said. I tried to scratch and kick but nothing worked.

"You too fine to have to make me do this" He yanked my hair to get me to face him, I studied his face because if I see this nigga again, I will murk him. "Look at me babygirl" He grimaced. He had a short afro with a brown dyed strip thing, looking like a duracell battery gone wrong.

"That was a real bitch ass move" No matter what situation I'm in imma let you know. He moved closer to me as he started to unbuckling his trousers with one hand and moved his other hand around my waist and violently grabbed me.

"Tell Ziggy we had fun" He said through gritted teeth right into my ear. Before anything could happen I kneed him and he grunted in pain as he turned around to fix his pants.

"I said don't fucking touch me" by now the other guy was cutting off my oxygen supply and I got lightheaded.

"Hurt her!" The nigga with the Afro said as he turned around.

I was was squirming in the other guys grasp trying to get free when he flung me to the bathroom floor, making me slam my head onto the tiled flooring.

Monique

So I have absolutely no trace of Kevin, I don't have his number anymore or anything, he must've deleted all contact of him from my phone, that pissed me off.

I'm at Mickeys house just chilling. We were sitting in the kitchen and I was sitting at the kitchen island while Mickey was just looking at me.

"What?" I laughed looking up from my can of Coca-Cola

"Why you always go for the thugs, the ones you know are gonna hurt you"

"What?" I pretended like I didn't understand.

"Why you go for less that your worth?" He leant on the opposite side of the kitchen island and looked me in the eyes.

"What I'm worth? If I like I get, thats it. I don't do relationships because I always choose the wrong person, I go to the next guy before I catch feelings." I gave a lil attitude.

"Don't do relationships or cant do relationships?"

"Why do you even care?" I snapped.

"Because, Monique you get hurt and you dont even realize it, these bum ass niggas you going after just use you, you think you in control, you think you got them where you want them but at the end of the day its you that gets hurt and it aint right."

"Maybe thats my worth, to push away all the good people, settle for whoever"

"You need to work on your self esteem" I looked at him like he was crazy. "I'm not gonna feel sorry for you because you dont need that but I can show you your worth?" He was walking towards me looking cheeky.

"Go on" I grinned, knowing where this was going. He picked me up like I was the lightest thing ever and started kissing me while carrying me down the hall.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Until the next Chapter,

Which will be on private, so follow to read and check out Toxic Love if you haven't already.

Deena is played by @uncontrollablevibes

Pic of Deena in MM

Gonna start setting Goals

Chapter Goal: 10 comments, 10 Votes

Love, ImperfectVibes