Chapter 13: Payback

Jordyn

What is up with Mons playlist now she be playing Alkaline - 123 - according to Deena, since monique was too deep in her dance to inform us.

"Erm Deena..." Layla suddenly said arising from Aaron's chest. "...Your actually a secret Rachet" she continued laughing.

Deena just laughed and threw a pillow at her.

"Whens the food getting here?!" Deon asked cracking a bottle of Courvoisier opened. "Soon brah soon" Travie confirmed. I swear Deon was the one that just raided Deena's fucking fridge though.

I was just about to call him out when all of a sudden I felt Ziggy's hands run up my legs up to my thighs. I blushed automatically, I tried to hide it by keeping my head down. I was doing a shit job since he reached out his arm and pulled my chin up, whilst biting his lips.

Fuck this nigga Hot. I smiled and leaned in towards him slowly running my fingers up his chest. I used my other hand to slowly stroke his face with my thumb.

Now I was face to face with him, I could feel his hot breath on me. I looked at his lips, which just brought me back to the night we first kissed.

I was however snapped out of my reminise when Ziggy grabbed my waist and turnt me around. Now I was lying close to flat on him.

Suddenly a phone began to ring...

Fuck I fucking forgot about the rest of the people in the room. They didnt really seem bothered though.

Layla was stationed on Aaron in the big long ass sofa. Knox and Monique were still dancing, Travie and Deon were playing cards and Deena and Kevin were posted on the floor with Deena on Kevin's legs.

The phone call belonged to Travie. He got up and walked towards the door. I'm guessing his hoes are here.

Minutes later Travie emerged through the arc with 2 alright looking girls. "Hey" the one on Travie's right said, whilst the other one just stood there. "Hey" we all replied in unison..."I'm Laq-"

"-yh so anyways ya'll are finna give me and my nigga Deon a lap dance, whilst are home girls here give there mans or future man a dance" Travie interrupted, giving the girls instructions.

They smiled in agreement and took off their jackets. "So..." Travie said turning to us, "Are you guys ready?!" he asked with a stupid ass grin...the one he be displaying when his up to something.

Deena got up from Kevin's lap, so that he can sit on the sofa.

Lay got off Aaron.

Monique lead Knox onto an empty space on the sofa.

Travie and Deon took their places.

And finally I got off Ziggy so that he can straighten himself up in the single sofa. Well this should be good.

Ziggy

Travie's hoes are finally here...So the girls can finally get on with the dare.

Shit Jordyn be looking hella fine in her pjs. We got a bit too carried away before...A little taster for tonight I guess.

Monique grabbed her phone and frantically started going through her songs, whilst all the girls took their positions couple feet away. I closely observed Jordyn...she had a fucking incredible body, this should be dope.

I glanced over at everyone and saw Kevin layed back smoking a joint, I guess Deena finally gave up.

Knox was still drinking. And both Travie and Deon were now lighting up a joint. I laughed at them then turnt my attention back to Jordyn.