Chapter 4: Drawing Blunts

[Thursday Night]

~Deon~

"Nice work" Boss congratulated me and the boys on our recent big deal. He usually send me, Ziggy, Travis and Kevin out for big deals because he can trust us not to mess with his money. He handed us all our pay as he leaned back in his chair behind his desk. "Everyone leave, Deon you stay"

"What's up?" I said sitting across from him.

"How's my daughter?" I've been watching Jordyn for Ace, her dad aka boss ever since she started the school. I should tell her but I don't want her to meet her dad first. Anyways I'm actually her cousin from her dads side but she doesn't know that.

"She's real cool, gets along with the whole crew"

"Hmm, you better watch those boys around my daughter" He said half joking.

"Fo'sho" with that I took my money and went to meet the boys in the other room. Of course there was Leslie and her two goons. I just shook my head and sat next to Travis.

"What did boss say?" He asked

"Just asking about Jordyn again"

"Been a long time since I seen Jordyn" He laughed

"Y'all friends?" Ziggy asked passing the blunt to Kevin

"Bestfriends since the age of 11" Travis smiled then his face changed when Leslie scoffed at her name.

"Problem?" Ziggy said before any of us could speak. Leslie just kept quiet she hated to get on the wrong side of Ziggy. "Good" he added. I think he might just like Jordyn.

~Jordyn~

"Jordyn!" I jumped at the sound of my mum shouting my name from downstairs

"Yes mum?"

"Your cousin, Monique up to it again" I sighed. She's always running away when she gets in one argument with her parents or doesn't get her way. She can be spoilt and so damn annoying. "She ran away again"

"She's probably at a friends house" I sat down more focused on family guy.

"Jordyn? Really?" My mum stated still unsure.

"Fine I'll call her" I ran upstairs and got my phone. I had a few texts but called Monique first.

"Jordyn!" Monique answered

"Who else! Where your ass at?!"

"At my friends house but there are loads of random niggas here and I don't feel safe."

"Then go home!" This chick so stupid. "What kinda friend .."

"I can't. I gotta prove that I can live without my parents." She cut me off. "Can I stay at yours?"

"Text me the address" I sighed then cut off the phone and changed into a grey loose tank top, black shorts and my grey fuzzy boots. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs.

"Bye mum, gone to rescue Monique's dumbass" I said as I shut the door. I hopped in my car and programmed the address in and sped off. I was getting stressed by the minute. After an hour drive I hopped out to this dingy apartment the door was open so I just walked in. It smelt of alcohol and blunts. Ugh. I looked around for Mon while bumping into people by accident and tried to ignore the winks and stare I was getting from random guys. I saw her sitting on the couch with her bags surrounding her drinking from the bottle.

"Monique! I don't even wanna know lets just go!" I shouted trying to shout over the loud music.

"Thank you so much Jordyn!" She had tears streaming down her eyes. I just rolled my eyes and headed out. Call me heartless but no-one told her to run away. I put her stuff in the trunk of my car as she opened the passengers side.

"Leaving so soon, Lil' Mamas" Some drunk guy about our age shouted I just hopped in the car adn drove off.

"What were you thinking!" I said as she came out of my closet dressed in her PJ's. We had just taken our showers mainly becuase that place made me smell of alcohol. I changed into my baby blue fitted tank top with matching PJ shorts and my baby blue fuzzy boots. I love my fuzzy boots.

"That I'd had enough of my parents!"

"What was it this time! Actually forget it!"

"Why you so mad!"

"Because you don't realize that one day your gonna run away and regret it, you never know what could happen to you! Just cuz you think you grown and got something to prove!"

"Jordyn! I didn't come here to be lectured! Just leave me alone! I am grown and I WAS FINE!" I just sighed. She never listens and my mum had gone out to go speak to her mum so it was just me and her. I can't be bothered and I'm just stressed out. Right now I was hoping Deon was on his porch with Ziggy or someone becuase I just wanted to chill. He only lived 2 houses down.

I sat on my bed and got my phone out and checked my messages.

MyTraviee:" Jordyn! You good ma, been a long time"

Layla:"Hey J!"

I didn't even get to read the text from Ziggy becuase Mon started kissing her teeth becuase I didn't answer her.

"Nothing to say I see" She was really working my last nerve.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and opened the room door. "Spare room down the hall, mum made dinner which is in the fridge and I'm out!" Before she could say anything else annoying I was down the stairs and out the door. It was 7pm so it was still kinda light out. I walked to Deon's house ad was relieved to see him sitting on his porch with a blunt.

"Hey J, you good?" He said before taking another draw. I took the blunt from him, sat down beside him and took a long draw, I was stressed indeed. He looked at me all surprised and shit. I just smiled and passed it back to him as I exhaled.

"Cousins driving me crazy at home and stressing me out"

"Ohh and Since when did you smoke?" He laughed

"Only when I'm stressed" I said taking another draw and exhaling. "I know I look bad when I'm smoking" I joked reading his facial expression.

"Yeah yeah" He laughed. "Incase your wondering Ziggy is inside" I just had to smile at the mention f his name.

"So?" I said trying to hide my smile as I took another draw.

As I exhaled Ziggy came out and looked at me more surprised than Deon. He pulled up a chair and sat in front of me and Deon.

"Jordyn, you smoke?" I simply nodded and Deon shook his head laughing. "Shit that's sexy" I just smiled.

"What happened with your cousin?"  Deon asked. I told them the whole story and about the argument.

"I would've straight went ham on her ass after I saved it she wanna start being ungrateful" Deon joked. I just laughed along as Ziggy and Deon made me feel better. Of course from time to time I could see Ziggy bit his lip at me from the corner of my eye at one time I may have blushed ....

-----------------------------------------

Layla in MM

A/N: Just a lil quick update.

Comment and stuff.

Thanks for reading.