Chapter 5: Travie

~Jordyn~

So its Friday. Yay? Anyways Leslie's party is tomorrow, Monique talking about a party that same day which may be the same one I wasn't really listening and Monique officially lives with us till she turns her "act" around according to her parents so now my mums gotta get her enrolled in my school, if she has any talent. Things I thought about in the shower as I let the warm water sooth me. I got out and dressed in my white long sleeved sheer shirt, light wash denim shorts, burgundy converses to match my burgundy pocket design on my shirt. Got my Louis Vuitton belt to match my Louis Vuitton satchel backpack. To top it off a gold collar necklace. Yeah I looked good and I straightened my hair out and parted it in the middle and my hair was layered.

I got downstairs to only Monique in the kitchen.

"Where's my mum?"

"Work" She replied as I got a yogurt out the fridge to eat. "Look Jordyn I'm sorry for going off on you I'm just not use to people telling me the truth"

"Its fine and get use to it because that's the only way I can help you" I smiled as I put a spoonful of yogurt in my mouth. "What actually happened yesterday?" I put a pack of doritos in my bag.

"Natasha said I could stay with her but she was having a party and when I got there she went off with her boyfriend and I didn't know anyone. I went into the kitchen for a drink and some random guy started flirting with me at first he seemed cool then he said to come with him and I refused then he grabbed me by the wrist and tried ... to rape me" She lifted up her wrist to show me a bruise. "But before he could I hit him over the head with an alcohol bottle-" The house phone started to ring. I got up and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jordyn?" I heard a familiar tone

"Wait Dad?" I almost shouted.

"Hey Babygirl I know its been a long time but maybe you could come see me"

"Urm, yeah Dad I would love that"

"I'll see you at 5?"

"Yeah that's good"

I was gonna be late for school.

"Bye Mon, we'll finish our conversation later" I hugged her as se said bye back.

I walked into school a little earlier than usual and walked to my locker to put my doritos in, may be useful for lunch. As I was about to close my locker I felt someone's presence. I closed my locker annoyed as yo why they were standing so close.

"Can I help you?" I said annoyed looking up to see someone I thought I would never see again.

"Yeah I'm looking for my bestfriend Jordyn" Travis said jokingly. Travis! Omg. I instantly jumped and gave him the biggest hug ever.

"Travieee!" I screamed in joy as he spun me around. "Omg, long time niggah"

"I know, when I heard you transfered here I couldn't wait to see yo ass" he said putting me down. A few people were now looking in our direction. "Wow, you look good"

"Why thank you, you too" I said cheesing. He was wearing a true religion outfit. He looked finnee.

"So I hear you get on good with my boys" I assumed he was talking about Deon, Ziggy and Kevin.

"Yeah and my girl, Layla" I laughed. We started walking towards Layla, Deon, Ziggy and Kevin who were sitting around the bench/table area outside talking. We said our hello's and I gave everyone a hug.