Chapter 16: Spring Break

Hey we've decided to dedicate this chapter to Keyiamarie!! Thanks girl for the comments and the fanning!!

We hope ya'll enjoy!!!

Imperfect&uncontrollablevibes

5 Days Later ...

Kevin

I woke up squinting at the sight of sunlight coming through the window of room that was familiar. I blinked while sitting up to discover I was in Ziggy's spare bedroom. Looking around once again I realised I was laying in bed with 2 brown skinned girls, one with curly black hair on my right and the other with straight brown hair both laying either side of me. After looking around at the room I remembered last night smirking to myself as I looked for my phone to find it was 2pm, nigga shit.

I scrolled through my texts finding one from Jordyn ...

Munckin J: I know you annoyed at Deena even tho she doesn't know that but you need to talk to her before you do some dumb ass shit, I know you Kev.

I ignored the rest thinking about Jordyn having a point but let my mind go back to thinking about last night once again. As I got up from the bed the girls woke up looked at eachother then to me and smiled shyly, I'm guessing they remember aswell.

"Ladies as fun as last night was I have other things to attend to, and seeing as I am in my homeboys house and its 2 o'clock" I mentioned as I slipped a hoodie on over my basketball shorts and put on some socks.

"Well do I get to see you again?" The girl with curly hair asked as she slipped on her dress from last night. She was hella cute.

"We shall see" I smirked at her.

"and me?" The girl with straight hair added walking towards the bathroom once she was dressed, the girl with curly hair ain't looked to pleased to hear that from her friend. I just nodded after she went into the bathroom everyone know the third person in a threesome gotta be a stranger so if I'm gonna have to see one of them again.

"but before I let you leave .." I trailed off handing curly hair my phone, she saved her name under Savannah. Once her friend came out the bathroom they gathered they shit then I walked them downstairs.

"Ziggy lemme know why you got-" Just as I got to the bottom of the steps, Deena came out of the kitchen and stopped in her tracks when she saw me with the girls, just then everyone else turned to the scene, why Ziggy choose to have a get together now. As Deena stood looking around at the scence I avoided eye contact with her.

"Nigga shit, I thought yo ass left already" Ziggy looked at me surprised, his expression matched Jordyn who was sat with him. Shit everyone was wondering when I was gonna slip back into old habit, well here we go.

"Ladies once again had a great night but I got business to attend" I whispered to them as I led them out the door.

"Later Keviin" They sang as they walked off together and I shut the door.

"A threesome .. I believe thats a new one for the black book" Travie joked breaking the silence.

"But nigga for real?" Deon asked intrigued.

"Did y'all think I lost my game" I stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Kevin's back niggas, reckless as ever" I annouced jogging back up the stairs, still avoiding eye contact with Deena.

Deena

"Yh anyways as I was saying, Ziggy lemme know why yo disrespectful ass thinks you could just say that..." I continued with the conversation that we were having before Kevin and his hoes descended the stairs. That boys been acting hella sour since...