Chapter 24: Trust

*In MM, Song of the chapter -Beyonce - Haunted (couldn't get earned it by the weeknd to work)

3 days later

Jordyn

So here I was standing at the Miami airport waiting for Jamal to pick me up, him and Travie set up this trip so Ziggy ain't know I was here.

"Wifey Z" I noticed Jamal pull up in an apple red BMW and hopped out greeting me.

"Hey J" I laughed hugging him. We got a little closer during the party before Ziggy left so he was down for me to visit Ziggy for a couple days.

"Skipping school to see bae, bad!" Jamal lectured as we on the motorway

"Your one to talk, do you not have school or sum?"

"I'm 19 and I don't think uni is in my future" he shrugged.

"Fair enough" I laughed at his reaction. "you planning on thugging for the rest of your life" I slipped out.

"Whatever keeps me rich, can't complain" he shrugged it off again. "None of us can .. including your boy"

"Never thought of it like that" I thought about what he just said, when us girls move on what if they guys aren't looking to do the same.

"I ain't mean it like that ma, I jus-"

"Nah you were right, just never thought about it like that" I smiled changing the subject for the rest of the ride.

Once Jamal dropped me off he said he had to take care of something and left.

----

I unlocked the door to the hotel room and quietly entered allowing the concierge to follow and unload my things in the entrance area, after he left I locked the door and went off to look for Ziggy.

I walked into the first bedroom and realised it was Ziggy's. I heard the shower running so I just walked around the room exploring it. There were clear sliding doors on the left leading off to the balcony and a plasma against the wall opposite the bed.

I put my bag down on the bed and sat on my phone, after a while I heard the door open so I got up and was faced with Ziggy dressed in basketball shorts and a wife beater.

"Shit .. Jordyn-What you doing here" Ziggy was surprised as hell, I love the look on his face.

"Came to see your dumbass" I laughed as he pulled me into a tight hug, I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter and he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Why ain't you tell me you was coming to see your boy?" Ziggy asked as I was sat on the kitchen counter and he was standing in between my legs.

"Well I wanted to surprise you and I didn't really want to call after that phone call" I spoke quietly towards the end.

He nodded understandably trying to avoid the conversation.

"Which we do have to talk about"

"Well you can't blame me for not wanting to talk about why my girlfriend thinks I'm a murderer"

"That's not fair-"

"Neither was calling me out like that on the phone J"

"Wha- I found out what you really did that day through one of Deon's 'meetings' with the guys, do you know how niave I looked to believe that I didn't know what you went to do that morning ?" I questioned him.

"why you care what the niggas think?" He sounded frustrated. "and you wasn't even suppossed to be there"

"that's not the point, i mean how could I miss that, of course you would want to tor- the way you looked when I told you I should've known you wouldn't let it go" I started going off trying to figue this out.