Chapter 30: Divided Court

MM/Pic Above: Deena & Kevin type of relationship.

Song of the chapter: Enough Said - Drake FT Aaliyah

A/N: As some of you may have noticed this book has been listed as 'mature' because of language and so on. We still want people to be able to find our book but the new rating has made it harder! Help us out by voting, commenting & adding the story to your reading lists! We are going to be dedicating chapters to our readers again! If you love this book, show it some love!

This chapter is dedicated to: @moneshyalnez @AlizaMckinnon & @RoyalSapphiree
For all the amazing comments & support, we forgot to show love in the previous chapter! Thank you & continue to support!

Monique

"So Layla don't know that you know" I asked Jordyn as we found a few empty spots on the bleachers.

"Nope and she ain't bother tell me either" Jordyn simply replied.

"I Don't blame her" I shrugged sipping on my slushie. J stopped and looked at me hard.

"what's that suppose to mean?!"

"I just mean with that attitude I don't blame her not saying anything" I explained sitting down on an empty chair.

"Bitch you trippin..I ain't got an attitude" she fired back.

"Yh ok" I muttered unconvinced, suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out. I saw the message from Knox and looked down in the front 2 seats and saw him looking straight at me.

"So you saw us looking for seats and didn't holla?" I shouted to Knox referring to the empty seats next to him, which got me couple stares.

"If your ass wanna sit next to me that bad then why don't you just come down here" Knox winked, gesturing to his lap .

"Nah nigga I'm good I'll just stay here with my cuz" I replied sitting back.

"Mons you do know your disturbing the people around you right" J said gently taping my arm.

"So?? Why don't one of them say something" I said out loud for everyone to hear.

"Mons chill" J laughed sitting back. After awhile Deena and Layla emerged and sat on the seats we saved for them.

"Damn when's this game starting" Deena asked looking at her watch.

"Girl you just got here" I laughed sipping on the rest of my slushie. But before she could respond her phone went off and she got up to answer it. As she walked down the stairs to the exit she bumped into some fine ass light skinned nigga and held a short convo with him.

"Damn who that?" I asked tapping Layla, he was the same nigga that held Deena back when we beat them bitches ass. "I think he part of the crew, I ain't never seen him before though" she shrugged.

"J who that?" I asked tapping Jordyn bringing her out her thoughts. Things are hella awks between her and Layla and I can feel the tension rising.

"Hmm?"

"I said who that" I repeated gesturing towards the light skinned nigga who took up a seat next to Knox.

"Oh him? That's Luke" J replied slipping back in her thoughts.
"So that's Luke" I whispered to Layla, "no wonder Kevin's jealous" I laughed.

"Girl behave" Layla chuckled slapping my arm. "But wait how you know it was Luke and Kevin fighting over Deena if you ain't even seen him"

"I was ears dropping boo"