Chapter 16

"SLOANE!!!!!!!" he yelled as he started sobbing and picked me up bridal style and ran out the back door.

He felt the salty tears burning his soft skin as he ran as fast as possible straight to the hospital without thinking.

When I woke up, I didn't have a clue as to where in the world I was. I looked around frantically as I tried to figure out where I was.

"SLOANE!!! My sweet baby, I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to wake up!!" he said sweetly after grabbing my hand gently.

A few nurses rushed in after hearing Dylan yell that I was awake so that they could help.

"Are you okay, Ma'am?" one of the nurses asked politely.

"Uhhmm, yes, I believe so," I spoke softly.

"Well then we'll just go and let this kind gentleman tell what has happened.

"Thank you," Dylan whispered to the nurse. "Baby, I heard that you had started crying backstage and passed out onto the floor. You have been unconscious and in the hospital for about three days now," he spoke softly.

"THREE DAYS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled too loudly. After I said that, I started coughing because I have always been one of those people that don't talk much, and whenever I didn't talk, my throat started to hurt. That caused my throat to be sore.

"Baby, calm down. You're okay. I promise," he said sweetly as he smiled gently towards me.

*An hour later*

"Okay, Ma'am, you're ready to head out," the nurse at the front desk said to me as I sat in a fairly uncomfortable wheelchair waiting to be allowed to leave. I never did understand exactly why everyone has to be discharged from the hospital by wheelchair.

*After parking in the driveway at home*

"Babe, don't get out yet. I want to carry you in," he smiled at me.

"Baby, that's totally unnecessary," I said with a tone in my voice that said don't worry I'm fine.

He ran around the car even though I had already started my way out of the car and was standing up outside of the passenger's side. He swept me off of my feeling as I started giggling and kicking my legs yelling, "Dylan, come on, put me down." I was laughing uncontrollably as he refused to put me down.

He kept carrying me even after we entered the house. "Dylan, we're in the house, you can put me down now," I whined, but he said absolutely nothing in return.

We reached the bedroom that we shared and he kicked the door shut with his foot. He carefully threw me down onto the bed.

"Hahah what are yo-" I was cut off by him attacking my lips roughly yet gently at the same time. My eyes widened as it was my first kiss and I didn't have any clue what to do.

"Just do what I do, but not in an obnoxious way," he laughed as he softly instructed me.

After that, he kissed me again, but this time I hesitantly kissed him back, still not knowing what to do.

No wonder my friends always say that I'm so innocent. I don't even know how to kiss, let alone do anything else, if you know what I mean. I thought to myself.

We kept kissing as he moved his arms down to rest on my curves. The way that he so gently moved his arms down my body gave me chills and caused me to moan slightly, giving him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. I wasn't prepared for that so I did the same and before I knew it, I understood it all and our tongues began to wrestle for dominance. Of course, he won.

I reached my hands towards the back of his neck but moved my hands up into his hair and pushed his head against he more, causing the kiss to deepen.

Then I realized: this is getting really heated. Is something going to happen?