Chapter 8

*After dance practice and at home*

"Hey babe, I have a surprise for you for dinner tonight!" Dylan said enthusiastically. "What is it?" I asked him happily. "It's a surprise so I can't tell you!!!" he said happy that he knew something that I didn't. "You know I get impatient with surprises. So... WHAT ARE YOU MAKING???? TELL ME!!!!" He started laughing harder than necessary. "What are you laughing at me?" I pouted. "Just wait," he said sweetly. He took so long that I fell asleep.

*Later that evening*

"Babe wake up. Sweetie. Pumpkin. Honeyyyyy wake up!" he said sweetly as he attempted to wake me up. "Dang, you're quite a deep sleeper," he said to himself. "I have an idea!" he gasped. Then he jumped onto me and started to tickle me. I immediately woke up and started giggling uncontrollably. I usually tried to control my giggling whenever I was around him because he has always thought of my giggles as the "cutest thing to ever exist," as he tells me oh too often. I mean, don't get me wrong I love how he thinks that my giggles are cute but it's just that if I laugh too hard I start to snort uncontrollably and if I do snort, I'm of what his reaction would be. "Are you awake now, cutie pie?!" he yelled happily while he was still tickling me. "Yes!! I'm awake!" I yelled still giggling. Even though I said I was awake he hadn't stopped tickling me. It was getting to the point where he had tickled me so much that it gave me a cramp. "Oh my gosh, Dylan, stop. It's starting to hurt," I said in small pain but still giggling. He kept tickling me but not as rough as before. The cramp went away a little bit and started laughing harder. Then it happened. I snorted so loudly it hurt my throat. It sounded like the loudest pig ever to exist had entered the room and had snorted really loudly. My cheeks became really hot as they became redder than the reddest tomato anyone could possibly find. "OH MY GOSH THAT WAS EVEN CUTER THAN YOUR GIGGLES!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH?!?!?!" he yelled practically fangirling over the weird snort that had just escaped from my mouth. "I thought you would think it was weird and I was afraid of what your reaction would be," I said kind of confused at his reaction. "Aww baby you don't have to worry about what I think about you. I love you and I am more than willing to accept any weird things that you do that might embarrass you, but the question is: are you willing to accept my weirdness?" he said sweetly. "Haven't I already accepted your weirdness?" I smiled at him. "I guess you have. So I promise you that I will accept the fact that you snort when you laugh, which is super cute by the way, and the fact that you're probably more in love with Kpop than you're in love with me," he laughed. "Aww I don't love Kpop more than you. I love it as much as I love you. That pretty much means that I love you a lot," I teased him. "That is probably the nicest thing you could have possibly said to me!" he said happily. He suddenly hugged me tightly, taking me by surprise. I hugged him back as tightly as I could and smiled. "OH YEAH!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! Dinner is ready," he said loudly when he remembered that he had finished dinner a while ago. "YAYYY!!!!! I'm starving!" I said happily.

He brought over to the kitchen after putting a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see anything until we were sitting down. "If I stub my toe on anything, I swear I will get you back," I said laughing a little. "Okay, that's fine with me. I'll be careful," he said happily even though I had just threatened him. I heard the kitchen table chair screech as he pulled it out gentlemanly so I could sit down. He set his strong hands down onto my shoulders and helped down into my seat. I heard him walking around the table quickly and sit down. "You can take off your blindfold now," I heard him say quietly. I took the blindfold off slowly. As I opened my eyes, I gasped at what was sitting in front of me.

It was...