Chapter 23

*Early morning the next day*

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight beaming into the room blinded me a little. I looked around before realizing that I was still in Dylan's arms as he slept. I was facing away from him as he hugged me from behind.

"Are you awake yet?" he whispered quietly so that if I was still sleeping he wouldn't accidentally wake me.

"Yeah," I said softly. I flipped over so I could face him.

"How is it possible for someone to be so beautiful after just waking up?" he asked making me blush. I just giggled a little and cuddled my face into his chest.

I kind of shuddered a little so he asked me if I was cold. I told him that I was freezing so he got up really quickly and walked out and to his bedroom. I didn't really understand what he was doing until he walked back in holding one of his large tank tops where the sleeves go down to your waist. "Wear this," he said grinning. I had a pretty good idea so I grabbed it and held it up to myself and saw that it went to about mid-thighs. Perfect.

"Turn around," I said trying not to smirk. Once he turned around, I slid my leggings down and took them off and then I took off my tube top. I slipped the tank top on over my body so that I was only wearing a bra, underwear, and the tank top. I was hoping that it would turn him on at least a little because you could see my lacy black bra and matching underwear that I got from Victoria's Secret. My underwear showed a little bit of my butt so it was at least kind of sexy.

"Ok, you can turn back around," I said kind of sexily. He turned around and his eyes widened. He slowly looked me up and down as he licked his lips. A smirk slowly showed up on his lips as he walked towards me. He stopped almost two inches in front of me and looked into my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately. Once we had to catch our breath, he took me over to the blankets that were still laid out from the day before and laid me down as he crawled on top of me.

I think you know the rest went ;)