Chapter 4

~Dylan's POV~

I can't believe I finally told Sloane how I feel.

"Jessica!! Wait!! I have to tell you something!"

"What do you want, Dylan?" she asked particularly rudely.

"I'm breaking up with you. Before you get all rude and inconsiderate, let me tell you why. Because you're rude, inconsiderate, everything that I HATE. I never really did like you, Jessica. We're over," I said confidently.

"Who is she? Is it Sloane?"

"Why do you think I'm leaving you for someone else? Maybe I'm just leaving you because I never really loved you. I never even liked you. Don't blame Sloane for something that you kinda caused, Jessica," I scolded.

"She's gonna regret ever stealing you from me," she whispered under her breath.

I just shrugged my shoulders and ran to Sloane that I saw walking alone to our next class. "SLOANE WAIT!!" I yelled. She jumped. I must have scared her. Awe she's cute when she's scared.

"Oh Dylan hey. What's up?"

"I broke up with Jessica," I said immediately.

"Uhm okay? You're telling me this why?" she asked.

"Because I broke up with her for you, silly goose," I said cutely.

"Ugh. Dylan you didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did, Sloane. I like you and that's all that matters to me. And yes, I just quoted Justin Bieber." She giggled cutely at that. She has such a cute laugh. "Sloane, can I ask you something?"

"Uhh sure I guess."

"Will y-you uhm be my g-girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

She smiled hugely. "Of course I will, Dylan."

"YAYY!! I'M SO HAPPY!! SLOANE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!! I REPEAT SLOANE HASTINGS IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" I said ecstatically. She started laughing. "What's so funny about me being happy to be your boyfriend and you being my girlfriend?"

"I just think it's funny how cute you are!" she said sweetly.

~Sloane's POV~

I cant believe it. Dylan Dauzat is actually my boyfriend. THE Dylan Dauzat is MY boyfriend!! I'm freaking out. I'm ecstatic about being his girlfriend. It's incomprehensible. I think I'm gonna be really happy.