Chapter 21

After he made sure that I wouldn't move and that I wouldn't look at whatever he brings in, he ran out to get whatever it was that he needed to have for whatever he was up to.

I sat there for about 5 minutes before he rushed back in with something but I couldn't figure out what it was. He sat it on the floor on the side of the bed that I was facing away from so I couldn't see it. "Don't turn around, ok?" he said as he kissed my forehead before he ran back out of the room.

This time, it was about 20 minutes before he came into the room again. "I'm sorry it's taking so long. I just need to get a couple more things, ok?" he said sweetly as he cupped my face.

After 30 minutes, I started to get worried about what exactly he was up to. I laid back onto the bed and was almost asleep when he rushed in. I sat up quickly because he scared me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I have just a couple more things to get," he said softly with a apologetic look on his face.

About 10 minutes after that, he rushed in holding the last few things that he needed in his hands. "I got everything," he paused. "Now get out" he said with a completely straight face. Did he really just make me wait that long just to tell me to get out? "Babe, I'm just kidding," he giggled. "But I'm serious. I just need you to stand outside the door while I set everything up. I got up and walked outside the door. I figured it would take him a while, so I sat down and got on my phone.

I hadn't checked my Twitter in a while, so I figured I would see if anything happened while I was gone. I got on Twitter just to find like a million notifithingies (that's what I actually call notifications hahah). I opened my notifithingies list and saw that many people had tweeted me. I looked at every single one of them. Pretty much all of them said that ever since I was on Dylan's Girlfriend Tag video, they practically fell in love with me. They were all saying that they were my fans. As I was looking through all of them, I saw one that was longer than the rest of them. It was one girl saying that if I hadn't noticed already, that I have gotten a lot more followers in one month than I ever have. She said that I only had 87 (my favorite number hahah) followers before the video, but then after, I had gotten thousands more followers. She said that she was a huge fan and that she will always be a fan of mine and Dylan's even if we break up. She said that I should start making videos on YouTube, too. I had always wanted to, but I never knew how to start or even how to make a video. My day had been brightened up with on tweet, by one person. I was in kind of a grumpy mood from Dylan taking so long but I was in a very good mood after seeing that. I plan to ask Dylan if he can help me start videos because I want to, but also because I want to thank that person in a video and tell that that was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.

After smiling like an idiot for a while after seeing that, Dylan finally walked out of the room with a similar smile on his face. I could tell that he was proud of himself. Haha. "Whatcha smilin' about?" he said in his "to-die-for" accent as he sat down on the floor next to me. I showed him the tweet and he smiled even bigger. He gasped and hopped up, pulling me up with him. I gasped in shock and asked him, "why did you just pull me up like that? That hurt." I rubbed my shoulder even though it had stopped hurting and made my cute pouty face that he can't handle. He says my pouty face is too cute. "I'm sorry, baby!" he yelled cutely like he always does when I make that face. He yells that he's sorry in a different sounding voice than usual whenever I do that. He does that because he can't handle my cuteness. Haha. He hugged me tightly as he leaned down and kissed my shoulder over and over again. I started giggling uncontrollably. "Stop it, that tickles!" I said giggling. "But you're so cute when your being tickled!" he yelled cutely as I kept giggling. "Come on," he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. It wasn't what I was expecting.

It was...