Chapter 11 - Is this legal?

I'm pretending to be strong, it hurts enough
Don't comfort me, it might make me cry
Spilling blood just enough not to die

- Ateez, Fever

Changbin woke up due to the ringing of his phone. Definitely not ready for social contact, he declined it but a few seconds later it rang again. Annoyed he accepted it and could hear his friend on the line. 

"Chan?", he asked and took a look at his alarm clock. "It's three am. You better have a good reason or I'll convince Felix to poison your brownies." 

Chan didn't reply to his comments. Instead he gave Changbin an address and when he recognized it, all tiredness was gone in a flash. Quickly he stood up and almost crashed against his desk, stepped on a lego Jeongin left there and destroyed a lamp but it all didn't matter now. 

These were definitely not his biggest problems right now. 

About twenty minutes later Changbin reached the hospital, not caring about the looks nurses gave him because of his hello kitty pyjamas. Running around the hallways and turning around a corner he saw Chan sitting there, head hung low. 

"What-what happened? Where-", Changbin began but he got interrupted by a bone crashing hug from Chan. 

"We don't know.", Chan whispered and wiped away his tears. "All of a sudden she completely burned up and started shaking. The doctors assume it was a overdose from sleeping pills." 

Then Chan completely broke down in Chanbin's arm. Overwhelmed he patted his friend's back and saw Chan's parents holding each other. 

"Will she make it?" 

Chan broke out from the hug and couldn't bear looking into Changbin's eyes. His hands were trembling as he reached for a seat on the wall and his knees weren't holding his weight anymore. Chan knew he couldn't lie to his friend and give him hope. 

"I don't know. I honestly don't know anymore.", Chan whispered. "The doctors found something else." 

"What?" 

"New injuries and wounds appear mysteriously. I have no idea what they mean with that."  

Changbin sat down next to him and felt tears streaming down his face. Confused he thought of a logical explanation but his brain wasn't working right. He tried to hold the tears back but one look at Chan made him feel awful again. Not really knowing how to comfort him, Changbin rubbed his friend's back. 

"She will make it. She survived once and she will do it again." 

Chan looked at Changbin with empty eyes. "Let's hope you're right." 

When Yunho opened his eyes again, he found himself in a dungeon. With dizzy eyes he looked around and spotted a figure. With shaking hands he carefully wiped away the brown hair but he already knew who it was. 

Rory. She was shaking and hugging herself in her sleep. Confused Yunho tried to shake her awake. If she was hurt, wouldn't she be back in her real world?

After a few more tries, Rory slowly opened her eyes, making Yunho sigh in relief. 

"Are you alright?", he asked even though he knew she was far from being alright. Still Rory nodded. 

"Where are we?" 

"I don't know honestly. We both blacked out on the way here. These, uhm, men brought us here.", Yunho explained slowly. He didn't wnat to hit her with the fact exact copies from the boys including him had done this to them.