Chapter 48 - Return on the boat

Even if everyone laughs because It's a dream
I can not stop
The truth to me is that
We can touch Utopia
We can reach there Utopia

- Utopia, Ateez

"What the hell is going on with you Rory?", Ra laughed amused after Rory had tripped over her shoelaces. Rory scoffed as she stood up, following Ra to the top of the hill. 

"With about 99% I just ruined my relationship with Yunho." 

"Wow. That's impressive. What happened?" 

"I told him the truth. Everything.", Rory admitted quietly, causing Ra to stop. 

"How did he react?" 

"He- he stayed quiet and then I told him to give himself time." 

Ra sighed and sat down on the grass, pulling Rory with her. "That was very brave of you." 

"And stupid." 

"Probably." 

Both girls stayed quiet until Ra lifted her hand and gave Rory a fist bump. She wouldn't stop doing it after Rory had explained what it was and now greeted everyone like that. Rory smiled at that. "You learned many things of my world. Would you like to visit it? If I can go here, you can get there, right?" 

"I could. But it would cause so many problems in your world. What if one of your friends sees me and try to talk to me. I'd run away, screaming for my life." 

"You're the leader of this country." 

"I'm still a fool." 

"One thing we have in common.", Rory said, smiling. Maybe she could live without Yunho, if he'd leave her. Maybe her heart could take it. "I'm proud of us. We defeated the King, our fears-"

"-rebuilt a whole ship, are building up a democracy.", Ra finished and smiled down at the town. This was now a free land, free people. Proud Ra looked at the ship at the end of the harbour. "You really did your best recreating it. Without magic." 

"Hold on a second-", Rory said. "When I am able to control things in this world, could you in mine?" 

"Probably not. You got the powers from Da-"

"Rory! Ra!", someone yelled and the girls turned around. Jongho and Hongjoong ran up the hill, both panting hard. As Hongjoong reached them first he bend down to Ra and kissed her cheek, causing Rory to lift an eyebrow. 

"What did I miss?" 

Ra smiled brightly. "Much. What is it?" 

Jongho answered after catching his breath. "A kid told us a maniac is fighting with Yu at the beach."

"That can happen." 

"He has a sword." 

"Oh shit." 

The group ran down the hill and Rory almost fell a few times but luckily she didn't, which surprised her. While she was concentrating on not killing herself, Ra was talking to the others. 

"Why did you get me? You're warriors as well. If Yunho's in danger then we don't have much time." 

Hongjoong and Jongho exchanged a look. "It's better if you come. The both of you."