Chapter 26 - "You're an idiot." - Choi Jongho

Desire for happiness in my heart
I won't ever wander again
The moment we hold hands
It blooms again like a fantasy

- Oneus, Blue Sky

"How is he?", Rory asked immediately, after Jongho stepped out of the room they had brought Yunho in. Hongjoong was in another one since the healers were still cleaning his wounds.

Jongho sighed. "I don't know. He doesn't let anyone near him and is close to losing consciousness. Can you try, please? Maybe he listens to you."

"I doubt that-", Rory said but after one pleading look of Jongho she added. "But I will try."

"Thank you." Jongho turned around to leave but looked at her once more. "Thank you for coming back."

Rory nodded at him, not wanting Jongho to see the tears forming in her eyes. Taking a deep breath Rory stepped into the dark room and immediately spotted the familiar figure on a almost too small bed. He was awake, she could see that.

Silently she sat down next to him, making Yunho look at her. Rory felt the lump in her throat but still tried to say something, her voice sounding colder than wanted. "You should let someone clean the wounds, or you're going to infect yourself."

Yunho didn't say anything but still nodded, making Rory sigh in relief. At least he was letting her treat him. Rory had no idea if she was doing this right but she tried to bandage them as carefully as she could, so he wouldn't get hurt. Still, Yunho flinched every time she touched him.

After a few minutes of the tension, Rory was finished and put away the bandages. "You should get some sleep."

All her courage was gone and she just wanted to get out of the room despite feeling like she should be near him. Yunho opened his mouth and Rory expected him to say something but when he didn't she gave him a sad smile and stepped out of the room.

What Rory didn't expect was seeing an angry Wooyoung and a pissed of Yeosang, both standing in front of her. "What?"

"You didn't speak to him, right?", Wooyoung asked but didn't wait for a reply. "Girl if you don't manage to get your love life together I'm gonna lock you in this room and wait-"

Yeosang interrupted his friend before he would end in threatening her. "What Wooyoung wanted to say is that we all know it's difficult for you but please just talk to him. You've been gone for less than a day but he's already so annoyingly lovesick."

"I don't know what to say to him.", Rory said honestly, making the boys soften. They shared a look and knew what to do.

The boys grabbed Rory and threw her back into Yunho's room making her harshly fall onto the floor. Then a clicking sound could be heard and Rory knew she was locked in.

Outside Yeosang and Wooyoung looked at each other.

"Was that the right thing to do?", Yeosang asked worried.

"Our bet is already over so let's just make sure these idiots get their happy ending."

Yeosang let out a scoff. "You really thought you won the bet?"

"Of course, I did!"

Rory heard them argue outside about a bet but couldn't pay attention to it. Embarrassed she looked at Yunho who tried to hold back a laugh, making her blush. Quickly Rory stood up and sat down on the bed again, not daring to look into his direction.