Chapter 20 - One come together to form us

When the shiny moon calls on us
Looking like it will cover the world
Take our hands
Let's fly away

- Ateez, Say my name

"Rory, where the hell is your mind?", Ra scolded her angrily after Rory had almost shot her with an arrow. With a sigh Ra took away the bow and arrows. "I think you're not shooting anything with this now." 

"Sorry.", Rory mumbled embarrassed, putting her hands on her forehead. She was tired, exhausted even after hours of practice with Ra. Rory quickly glanced over to the boys. 

The boys were getting trained by six other warriors, who wore moons on their uniforms. Ra had told her they were coming from a small island but they were some of the best sword fighters she had. 

Rory could hear them laughing with each other while training and even though the boys seemed sweaty as well, they were by far having more fun with their swords than Rory with her bow. 

"Why did you assign me the bow again?" 

"I just assumed you had to be good at it since it's my best weapon but, like I said, in many parts were different.", Ra explained. This day she wore her white uniform again. 

Rory took a sip of water, trying to get the dizzy feeling away. She didn't dare to look in Yunho's direction because every time she did she would be reminded by their kiss. 

Of course, that wasn't a bad thing but if you were just trying to shoot a damn arrow, it was definitely not helpful. Rory smiled to herself, feeling the warmth inside of her when she remembered how she kissed him. Her body would still shake at the memory and Rory couldn't think of any time she felt like that. 

In the meantime Ra had checked on the boys' training. It was hard, but they would have to fight if they wanted to reach Wonderland. She watched as Xion was patiently teaching Jongho where to hit if you wanted to make someone pass out. At the same time Leedo helped Mingi bandage his finger after he had accidently cut himself with the sword. 

To Ra's surprise, Hongjoong and San were doing quite well. At least they hadn't hurt each other accidently. Or rather on purpose, like Yeosang and Wooyoung did. Luckily, nobody had given them actual swords. 

Seonghwa and Yunho were taking a break and Ra could see how Yunho tried to glance at Rory's direction without seeming obvious. Ra grinned at that. But her happiness didn't last long when Hwanwoong came to her, another member of the trained warriors. 

Ra really liked him, probably because he was as tall as her and the only opponent, except her Hongjoong, who could fight her. Hwanwoong may seemed weak because of his height but he found a way to use that as his strength and Ra admired him for that. 

"I don't want to sound offensive, but do you really think we can teach them everything we've trained for for years?", he asked quietly. Ra sighed. 

"It's the only way to get them to Wonderland. Without training they'd be sailing into their death." 

Hwanwoong nodded. "We only have a few days left until we storm the palace. But there's a way they can get there. With a little help." 

"What are you-", Ra started but interrupted herself when she realized what Hwanwoong meant. "No, you're not gonna give up your own weapons. The moon gave you them for a reason." 

"Our weapons are the only one's they can use without getting hurt themselves." 

"Maybe. But how are you going to get them back once they're in Wonderland?" 

Another Fairy Tale /Ateezजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें