Chapter 24 - Everybody say thank you Haknyeon

Even if the moment of you and me passes by
Even in those lonely moments
It's fine now as it's no longer cold

- The Boyz, Spring Snow 

"You did what?", Wooyoung asked shocked. He held a letter in his hand, and it was crumbled.

Yunho flinched at his friend's reaction and looked around to see if any of the boys would help him. But they were shocked as well.

"You Idiot told her to not try to save your relationship? And that you don't love her?", Mingi asked frustrated. It was definitely not what he told his friend to do. Yunho shook his head.

"Not exactly-"

"Then why did she write an apology letter?", Yeosang said, dangerously calm. He grabbed the paper and threw it into Yunho's direction, slowly flying to the ground. It angered him to see Rory get hurt just because Yunho was too stupid to see how lucky he was.

With shaking hands Yunho lifted up the letter. He hadn't seen her handwriting yet, but just one look at it made him feel like he knew Rory better.

"Read it.", Hongjoong said. He hadn't read the letter yet but was curious. Yunho cleared his throat.

"Hey guys, I know this may come surprising but I don't know if I can come back to you. Don't worry Yunho, it's not because of you, mostly, but I hope you can go on without me. You don't need me to go to Wonderland, it's your journey. I don't belong to you. Use your wishes wisely, please and maybe we will meet again.", Yunho read. "Please give my whip to someone who is worth it, and use the compass to get to Wonderland. I hope you can forgive me."

Tear stains were on the paper, as Yunho folded it, not sure if it were his own or Rory's. Jongho handed him a compass.

"She had it the whole time?"

"Well we could ask her the next time- oh wait, she isn't coming back!", Yeosang yelled and pushed Yunho. Jongho had to use all his strength to hold him back from punching him.

"Yeosang. Stop-"

"We all know you loved her! Yes, maybe you wanted to protect her, but did you ever think about the fact that the world is bigger than just you two.", Yeosang said. His fists were shaking and he stopped trying to get out of Jongho's grip. "This may have been the last time we saw her. She's not only the girl you love, but our friend as well."

Yeosang looked one last time at Yunho before turning around and walking away. He had no idea why it was bothering so much Rory wouldn't come back. He liked her as a friend. In a way he trusted her more than the others, even though they knew him better, no, probably because they knew him better. Rory had listened to him, made him feel better.

Just the thought of never seeing her again, made Yeosang extremely sad. He promised himself, if he would, he'd tell her how thankful he was.

Yeosang was still shaking when he let himself fall on his bed, not sure if it was out of anger or sadness. Something came into his mind, causing tears to roll down his cheek. "I don't even have something."

Nothing could show him, Rory had been here, in his life. There was no ring or anything he could keep. Only his memories remained and he was scared that one time he would forget about her.

The sound of a creaking door made Yeosang flinch but he didn't look up. He already had a feeling who it would be.

"You were pretty harsh to him.", Seonghwa whispered softly and sat down next to Yeosang.