Chapter 41 - Another Bet: The Sequel

I'm confused whether it's an illusion or an illness
It's an instinct for my heart to want you
I get déjà vu

- Deja Vu, Ateez

Luckily for them, the car ride was a lot more relaxing than their first one. After her confession Rory felt as if nothing in the world could trouble her anymore, so she just stared at the night sky passing by. Yunho on the other hand had no clue what to do. In his eyes the most beautiful girl sat next to him, said she liked him, and he had to concentrate on the road now?

Yunho felt like the luckiest guy ever, even though the nervousness in his head almost killed him. He was glad they reached the house without an accident because he definitely wasn't able to focus now.

As soon as the both of them entered the house, they were greeted by the other guys. Mattresses were on the floor and empty chip backs were laying around. Yeonjun almost slipped when he jumped up to hug them.

"Shhh.", Jongho scolded the group. All of them turned to him. "I don't want to get killed by Lennie or my grandma. And it was really hard to bring Wonbin to bed, so please: no screaming, no yelling or anything loud."

The group sat down in a circle and Rory noticed it was only Changbin, Yeonjun, Haknyeon and the other boys with her. "Where are the others?"

"Weak idiots. Went home."

Confused Rory turned to Yunho. "Didn't you say Chan went here to check on Lennie?"

Jongho answered. "He fell asleep on the floor in her room he was too tired to drive home."

"Ahhh. So what are we gonna do?"

Hongjoong eyed Rory with an amused smile. "First you're changing into something else, my friend. That dress is not made for a sleepover."

Rory looked down and had to agree with Hongjoong. Even though she really liked the dress, it got uncomfortable after hours of wearing it. "You're right."

"In the bathroom is a spare pyjama. You can wear it.", Jongho offered and Rory immediately stood up and went down the hallway, as silent as possible to not wake anyone up.

After a few minutes she returned to the living room, wearing a polar bear onesie and barefaced. The boys had already started playing Uno, trying to be quiet but failing horribly, so Rory sat down on the couch and got herself one of the last pieces of pizza.

In silence she watched the boys play and of course Changbin lost most games. At one point he gave up and joined Rory on the couch so she put her legs onto his lap.

"So still a loser in Uno?"

Changbin scoffed. "As long as I'm better than you at Twister I don't care."

"What is the coincidence of you having Twister?", Wooyoung asked Jongho who started grinning.

Now a few minutes later Yeonjun, Wooyoung, Mingi, Yeosang, Haknyeon and Rory had teamed up against Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Jongho, Changbin, San and Yunho. Then it was Rory + Wooyoung against Hongjoong + Changbin.

Rory cracked her bones. "You're gonna regret this."

"You won't be able to beat us.", Wooyoung added and high fived Rory while Changbin rolled his eyes.

"Our team may only have three eyes but at least we have braincells."

Hongjoong pouted and touched his eyepad. "That hurt."

"Sorry."

The first few rounds were easy for both teams but then Wooyoung had to put a hand on yellow, on the other side of the blanket and almost fell. He had one foot lifted in the air and Rory was already holding him so he wouldn't fall over, which technically was against the rules but no one cared.