Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 2)

The next morning after Leo and the gang had breakfast, Leo head to the library to pick out a book to read, he was in a pretty good mood today, considering that he finally got some good sleep after being tired from Darwin's death and Alex's execution.

After he went through of few shelves, he noticed a book that caught his eye known as 'The Quest for The Sundown Jewel.' "Hmm, this seems like an interesting book." He said as he took the book and sat at one of the desks to read it.

He was starting to enjoy the book and was already on the third page, but his reading was cut short by an announcement by Monokuma. "Attention students of Hope's Peak Academy! Please head over to the gym for very...important message. Upupupupu."

Soon after the announcement went off, Leo gave a nervous gulp, what could Monokuma want now? Leo put his book away and head to the gym where everyone else was.

"Hey guys." He said to everyone.

"Hey Leo." June said as she greeted Leo.

"So what could that damn bear want from us now?" Raven asked.

"Maybe he's gotten bored of this decided to let us out." Bloo said.

"Bloo, this sick game of his just started." Mac said. "There's no way he could let us out when his creepy plan just started."

"Well well, the gang's all here." The speakers said as Monokuma then appeared out of nowhere on the podium. "Not to worry folks, your principal is here."

"Oh wow, we could do nothing without you." Mandy said sarcastically, making Sasha and Bloo snicker.

"So what do you want from us now, bear?" Raven asked feeling unhappy to see him.

"So glad you asked Raven." Monokuma said as he then explained. "Since you guys have been a bit quiet since the last execution, I thought I would spice things up and kick the tension up a notch, and that starts by giving you the next motive."

'Oh man...' Leo thought as he didn't like the sound of the word motive.

"This motive is an interesting one too." Monokuma said as he rubbed his paws together. "It's something that I like to call...dreams."

"Dreams?" Bloo asked as he was confused. "I don't get it."

"That's because he hasn't explained it yet, idiot." Mandy said to Bloo.

"Anyways, how this motive works is that all of you will have dreams when you sleep or nap, and trust me, they aren't pretty ones." Monokuma said. "And if a murder doesn't haven't soon, you'll have to live with these dreams forever!"

"And, what exactly do these dreams consist of?" Kuki asked feeling confused.

"Oh nothing much sweetheart, just dreams about your worst fear, a traumatizing memory that you had and some people who are close to you dying." Monokuma said carelessly.

Some students on the other hand were terrified of this, Sasha and Mandy however weren't that scared.

"Yeah as if." Sasha said not scared. "You can't make us have shitty dreams, it's not possible."

"Yeah, for once I agree with Sasha!" Amethyst said. "You can't expect us to kill each other over some stupid dreams."

"First off, I can make you have dreams. Just go ahead and close your eyes." The bear ordered as everyone did as he said, soon after a couple of seconds, they were fine and they opened their eyes.

"I don't feel anything, was all that stuff about dreams a joke?" Raven asked.

"Oh please! When it comes to motives I never mess around." Monokuma said as she then turned to Amethyst with a smirk. "And about what you said Amethyst, someone here is likely gonna snap soon...bye bye!!"