Chapter 3 - Catfight (Part 3)

Leo, Mac and Kuki just looked at Marco's body in fear, this was one of the most brutal deaths anyone has ever seen, Mac was still covering Ruby's eyes with his hand so that she couldn't see what was in front of them.

"No...you've got to be kidding me.." Leo said in fear. "How could this have happened again?"

"Ruby, whatever you do, don't look." Mac said as he covered Ruby's eyes with his hand.

"Don't worry I won't." Ruby said as she closed her eyes.

"I'll go get the others." Kuki said as she left the aquarium.

Leo checked his E-Handbook and noticed that another Monokuma file was uploaded. "Seems like we have another Monokuma file." He said.

"So who's gonna read it?" Ruby said as she covered her eyes with her hands so that she couldn't see the body.

"I guess I should." Mac said as he sighed sadly.

Clue: Monokuma File #3

"The victim was Marco Diaz, the Ultimate Karate Chopper, time of death was around 7:30 am, the corpse was found in the aquarium inside the big fish tank, the cause of death was being brutally eaten by piranhas, other injuries include a slight scar on his left arm."

Clue: Scar on left arm

"I guess it's safe to say that Marco was killed by the piranhas." Leo said uneasy.

"Yeah, sadly so." Mac said feeling uneasy.

Just then, another scream from Kuki was heard, Leo and the others got worried so they went to check on her, they left the aquarium to look for Kuki when another announcement was heard.

"Dun Dun Dun Dun!! Double corpse alert junior detectives! Wow, not bad my little students, bravo!" Monokuma said as he gave a thumbs up. "Anyways, you know the drill, investimagation, then trial!!"

"Hold on, did he just say two corpses!?" Mac asked feeling afraid.

Leo gulped as he went to go look for Kuki, while Ruby and Mac followed him, then, he found the door to the love shack opened, he looked inside and saw Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg inside looking at something, when he want inside, he was terrified of what he saw...

...

...

...

It was Bloo's now lifeless body, laying on the bed, a medium sized green and brown stain was seen underneath his body on the bed, and his eyes were pointing different directions and his mouth was wide open

...It was Bloo's now lifeless body, laying on the bed, a medium sized green and brown stain was seen underneath his body on the bed, and his eyes were pointing different directions and his mouth was wide open.

"No...You've got to be kidding me..." Leo said as he saw Bloo's body, he then looked to see Kuki fainted and unconscious. "Kuki! Is she okay?"

"No worries, she just fainted when she saw the body." Raven said calmly. "Couldn't say the same for Bloo I'm afraid."