Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 4/Final)

"Alrighty ladies and germs! It's time for us to solve the mystery on who killed the pale skinned teenager." Monokuma said as he ate his honey. "And this one sure is gonna be a doozy too! So use your time wisely!"

Class Trial Start!

"The killer is either Mandy or Tobias Wilson!" Beast Boy said in anger. "The two of you were the ones that hated the fact that she worked with Monokuma behind our backs during our time here at this school!"

"Oh please, do I really have to repeat this?" Mandy asked as she was irritated. "If you think that it was either me or Tobias, at least have some good evidence."

"I'm certain it was you two, because I found these letters in both of your rooms!" Beast Boy said as he got out two written notes that were in his hand. "When I found them, each of them had a letter that said for you to meet with Raven on the fourth floor, and the two of you saw it as an opportunity to get rid of her!"

Mandy didn't show any emotion, but Tobias looked pretty shocked. "That is admittedly not bad, sure she did give me the note, but I wasn't foolish enough to leave and meet up with her." Mandy said coldly.

"Yeah, I chickened out too." Tobias said. "Though I only left my room because I was a little hungry."

"Yeah, that's what you wouldn't say if you weren't the killer!" Beast Boy said as he looked at Tobias. "You were the one that killer her didn't you!?"

"What!? No way dude! I didn't do anything to her!!" Tobias said as he panicked.

'What is going on? This isn't like Beast Boy at all...' Leo thought as he looked at Beast Boy.

Beast Boy turned to Monokuma. "Monokuma! Enough stalling, it's time we vote!" He shouted.

"No not yet." Leo said as everyone turned their attention to Leo. "We still have a few things that we need to discuss before we get on to voting, we need to discover on what happened to Raven and how she died."

"Leo does a have a point, I mean we can't just vote someone without knowing what has happened." Mac said as he agreed with Leo.

"Alright, let's first figure out on how Raven died." Velma said.

"It said on the Monokuma file that her cause of death is unknown." June said as she remembered the file. "So finding out what happened is gonna be tricky."

"True, but the file said that she had scars on both her wrists, plus she had blood coming from her mouth." Mandy said. "So we should discuss on what caused Raven's wrists to be cut."

Non-Stop Debate!

"So whatever caused those scars, had to have been made by a sharp object of some sort." Mandy explained. "Judging by how skinny they were, they had to have come from something small, but sharp."

"So what kind of object would be small or sharp enough to cause a scar as thin as the ones on Raven's body?" Tobias asked. "Did it come from a needle or something?"

"I don't think so!" Leo said.

Contradiction! Verbal Bullet Used: Bloody Razor Blades

"Sure, a needle is small and can leave a small scar, but we didn't find any needles that had any blood." Leo said as he remembered the razors. "Her wrists were likely cut because of those bloody razors that I found on the ground."

"That does make sense." June said. "I mean some of the razors had a bit of blood on them."

"So Raven's cause of death was being scratched by razors?" Tobias asked.