Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 2)

The next day, Leo was in the computer room playing a Legends of Zelda video game, he felt that after all that's happened, he would play some video games that would hopefully calm his nerves.

While he seemed relaxed, he was unfortunately interrupted by another announcement by Monokuma himself. "Upupupu! Good morning ladies and germs! I know some of you are enjoying the new floor, but right now I want you to stop what you're doing and head down to the gymnasium, ASAP!" He said through the speakers.

Leo sighed in annoyance as he went down to the gymnasium to see what Monokuma wants now, he went into the gymnasium and saw that everyone else that alive present and accountable, Monokuma was there frying a squid, he was about to eat it, but since it was a little too hot, he accidentally dropped it.

"Oh phooey! I have some terrible news!" Monokuma said as he looked sad but quickly cheered up. "And no, it's not about the squid, but one of you is working for me!"

Everyone in the room gasped in shock, someone is working for Monokuma? "Wait, so there's a mole among us?" Ruby asked as she was shocked.

"Oh wow, so surprising." Mandy said sarcastically as she frowned.

"Wait a minute, who's the traitor then?" Mac asked as he was shocked. "Is it one of us?"

Monokuma laughed. "Oh, how could I resist answering that after you asked so nicely, Mac?" Monokuma said as he grinned. "My teacher's pet is....Raven!"

Everyone gasped in horror as he pointed to Raven, everyone turned their attention toward Raven as she was shocked that he told them that, Beast Boy was shocked the most.

"Wait! You mean the goth chick?!" Tobias asked as he looked with shock.

"This can't be..." June said in horror as she looked at Raven.

"No way! That can't be true!" Beast Boy said as he refused to believe Monokuma. "The bear is just lying, please tell them that it's not the truth!"

Raven just stayed silent as she lowered her head down as she felt bad, meaning that Monokuma was actually telling the truth. "Spoiler bomb! I'm telling the truth! And if another murder doesn't happen soon, I'm gonna have to choose a random target for Raven to go crazy on! Buh-Bye!" Monokuma said as he disappeared.

Everyone turned to look at Raven, some looked at her in fear, while the others looked at her in disbelief, how could Raven not tell them about this?

"I don't understand...why?" June asked as she looked at Raven.

Raven then spoke in a somber tone. "Keeping this a secret from you, was the most difficult part..." She admitted as she looked down.

"Holy crap! You really are working for the bear!" Tobias said in shock.

"I bet you've only been helping us, so that we wouldn't know your secret, is that correct?" Mandy asked as she looked at Raven with disappointment.

"Come on, give it a rest!" Ruby said as she defended Raven. "I'm sure she only did it because Monokuma forced her to!"

"Most likely, I think maybe she worked with Monokuma in secret because of the risk of us being threatened." Velma said as she fixed her glasses. "But she's still on our—"

"Oh give it a rest, do you really believe all of that nonsense going on in your brain?" Mandy asked as she turned to Raven. "If Monokuma said that you and him were working together, then do you by any chance know the person behind this?"

"Alas, sadly he didn't tell me that..." Raven said as she looked away.

"Well isn't this convenient, she was waiting this whole time for an opportunity to pounce at one of us." Mandy said coldly.