Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 4/Final)

"Alrighty maggots!" Monokuma said as he got out a fresh jar of honey. "Since we have a new student, I'll go ahead and explain the rules, one of your classmates is a killer, if you pick correctly on who the killer is, then the blackened shall be punished, though if you guess wrongly, then the rest of you will be punished, while the blackened goes free."

"Oh boy." Tobias said as he gulped, feeling nervous about his first trial.

Class Trial Start!

"Okay guys, I think it's pretty obvious on who the killer is." Beast Boy said as he then pointed to the person he was looking at. "It's Mandy! I mean she never smiles, plus she's always being a party pooper."

Mandy rolled her eyes. "Oh please, if you're gonna say that I'm the killer, at least have some evidence." She said dryly.

"Alright, so if we want to find out killer, we'll first have to discuss on what happened to Donnie." Velma said as she explained.

Non-Stop Debate!

"Okay, so the Monokuma file said that Donnie was killed by blood loss due to his throat being slit open." Raven said as she was thinking. "Other injuries included some bruises that were caused by some sort of fight."

"So whoever did this to him, had to have been really strong." Mac said as he was thinking. "Strong enough to take down Donnie and finish him."

"Hold on, bruises from a fight?" Beast Boy asked as he was confused. "That doesn't make any sense, how would there have been a fight before Donnie died if the lights were out?"

"I know the answer to that!" Leo shouted.

Contradiction! Verbal Bullet Used: Noises During The BlackOut

"While the lights were out, I heard grunts and punching noises, like the culprit and Donnie had some sort of fight." Leo said as he remembered the blackout.

"I see." Velma said. "So I guess that would explain why he had bruises on himself."

"One thing I'm not getting is what could've caused the blackout." June said as she felt confused.

"While I was looking around the camp." Mac said as he explained. "I noticed that one of the switches to the lights were off, so I'm guessing that someone used the time to sneak away from the party and turn off the lights."

"And I also found what was used to kill Donnie." Leo explained as he remembered the small knife. "I found a small knife covered in blood on the ground."

"You mean the knife that was originally from the warehouse?" Cyborg asked as he was confused.

"Yes, I think so." Leo said.

"Alright, so I guess that since Donnie had his throat cut open, we could assume that the small knife was used to kill Donnie." Mandy said.

Tobias and the others agreed on that. "Well that was what I was thinking too, since I was kinda confused on which weapon killed Donnie after finding a bloody katana." Velma explained

"A bloody katana?!" Ruby asked as she was shocked.

"Yes, I found it near the snack table." Velma explained. "While it is fair that the small knife had blood on it too, but after I took some blood off of the katana and used a microscope in Donnie's room to identify the blood, I found out that the blood on the katana matched Leo's blood, instead of Donnie's."

Everyone was surprised to hear Velma say that. "You scrapped off blood of a katana!?" Tobias asked confused.

"Pretty much, I sometimes do the most questionable things in order to investigate." Velma said as she explained.