Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 4/ Final)

"Alright everyone! The rules are pretty simple." Monokuma said as he explained. "If you—"

"Will you shut up? We already know the dumb rules!!" Sasha said as she was annoyed.

"Rude..." Monokuma said as he looked away.

Class Trial Start!!

"So where do we start with this?" Bloo asked.

"Well, we know that Marinette's cause of death was drowning." Velma said. "So it seems like we could discuss on how she broke her leg."

"Great idea Velma." Mac said. "Let's see..."

Non-Stop Debate!

"So, what kind of object could've been used to break Marinette's leg?" Ruby asked.

"Hmm, it had to have come from a blunt object." Mandy said.

"So if it came from a blunt object then that would mean that it could've been like a base ball bat." Marco said. "But we don't have any baseball bats, so maybe it was from a metal pipe—"

"That's not it!!" Leo said to Marco.

Contradiction! Verbal Bullet Used: The Hammer

"I don't think it came from a metal pipe Marco, like those would be hard to find." Leo said. "So I think the weapon used to break Marinette's leg was actually the missing hammer that was from the workshop."

"I think you may be onto something." Raven said. "When I checked the hammer, it had a bit of a dent on one of the edges of the hammer, it must've been used to to break Marinette's leg."

"So now that we found out on what caused Marinette to break her leg." Bloo said. "Maybe we can discuss on who could've killed her."

"I think I might know someone who could've done this." Donnie said as he got everyone's attention.

"Oh really? Enlighten us." Mandy said.

"It was none other than The Secret Punisher!" Donnie said.

"The secret wha?" Beast Boy asked as he was confused.

"The Secret Punisher." Leo said as he explained. "Me and Donnie found a small notebook containing information about a secret punisher that goes and punishes victims by leaving a mark that's made by a small sharp object, that mark kinda looked the same as the pictures that we saw on the notebook."

"Interesting, and who do you think might be the one doing this?" Mandy asked.

"It's very simple to be honest...it was Kuki Sanban!!!" Donnie said as he pointed the finger at Kuki.

"Wh-wha?" Kuki said as she was shocked.

"Hold on, why do you think that it was her?" Amethyst asked. "Kuki's a medic and she'd never hurt anyone."

"That may be true, but maybe it was all a cover so that she couldn't reveal her true self." Donnie said seriously.

"Now that I think about it, the hammer was found near Kuki's room." Raven said "So I think that's her a suspect."

"So you're telling me you found the weapon that was used to break Marinette's leg near Kuki's room!?" Sasha asked shocked. "Okay, something's fishy."

"Which makes obvious sense that Kuki was the one who did it since she couldn't control her urges." Donnie said as he then looked at Kuki. "Am I right?"

"No...No!...No!!!....NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Kuki said as she panicked and fainted, causing everyone to become worried.

"K-Kuki are you okay?" June asked as she looked at Kuki.