Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 3)

The three of them never spoke a word, none of them could believe what was right in front of them, they saw Raven's lifeless body on the ground, with blood coming from her arms and her mouth.

"No...please tell me that this isn't true..." June said as she on the brink of tears.

"Of course they did this..." Beast Boy muttered, June and Leo didn't hear what he said, he then talked. "I'll go grab the others..."

"Beast Boy?" Leo said as he was concerned for Beast Boy.

"Don't worry, I'm fine...couldn't be any better..." Beast Boy said in a sad tone as he left the Biology lab to ho and get everyone else.

The first one to arrive was Velma, then Mac and Ruby, they were as horrified as June, Beast Boy and Leo were. "Oh my god..." Ruby said as she covered her mouth as she looked at Raven's body.

"Sadly...this one was inevitable..." Velma said as she felt admittedly sad to see Raven's body.

Mac then looked at his E-Handbook and saw the next Monokuma File. "Oh boy, seems like Monokuma gave us the sixth Monokuma File..." Mac said as he looked at his E-Handbook.

"Who's gonna read it?" Ruby asked as she looked around.

"I guess I should." June said as she sighed, she then got out her E-Handbook and read the sixth Monokuma File.

Clue: Monokuma File #6

"The victim was Raven, The Ultimate Sorceress, time of death was around 5:45 am, the corpse was found inside the Biology Lab on the fourth floor, the cause of death was unknown, but injuries include scars on both of the victim's arms and there is some blood coming from her mouth."

Clue: Scars On Both Arms

Clue: Blood On Her Mouth

"There are so many injuries..." Ruby said in fear. "It kinda reminds me of what happened to Marinette..."

"So it seems like the only thing missing from the file, was her cause of death." Velma said as she looked at her body. "The same thing that happened to Bloo."

"I don't want to be reminded of those events again..." Mac said as he started to get the shivers.

"And it seems like someone locked the door and barricaded it, so that Raven couldn't escape." Leo said as he looked at the broken window on the door.

"So it sounds like we got ourselves a locked room murder case." Velma said as she took a picture of the broken door window with her E-Handbook.

Clue: Locked and Barricaded Room

June saw something that made her face start to look green as she started to feel sick. "Something the matter?" Leo asked June.

"I'm sorry, I need to step out for a bit." June said as she left the room, and to make sure she doesn't get sick, Leo was confused by that, but when he saw what June saw, he was just as grossed out as she was.

It was a small spot of blood, filled with bits of vomit that was on the floor, right near Raven's body. "That's disgusting..." Leo said as he looked away, Mac covered Ruby's eyes with his hand so that he wouldn't let her see the small spot.

"So it seems like Raven might've vomited before her death." Velma said as she was starting to get suspicious.  "Maybe since she has some blood on her mouth, she might've died by being poisoned."

"That's a clever theory." Mac said uneasily as he still covered Ruby's eyes.

Clue: Blood and Vomit On The Ground