Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 1)

"Rise and shine kiddos! It's seven AM so get your fat butts out of those beds, so that you could get ready for another despair inducing day here at Hope's Peak Academy!" Monokuma said through the speakers. "Oh, and as a little token of gratitude for winning yesterday's trial, I opened some new rooms for you, have fun!"

Leo woke up and was as tired as heck. "Well, here we go again..." He said dryly as he got out of bed, went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, as he was inside, there was a bad energy surrounding the bathroom, he looked at the bathroom walls and had a memory of why the bathroom felt bad to him.

Darwin was there next to the bathroom walls, stabbed by Alex, so it's no wonder why he feels a bad energy, after he finished brushing his teeth, he got out of his dorm and arrived at the canteen, Mac, June, Ruby and Mandy were the only ones present, he was surprised that Velma didn't show up early since she's more of an early bird.

"Morning guys." Leo said in a dry voice.

"Morning Leo, you feeling okay?" June asked as she looked at Leo.

"A bit...just so tired..." Leo said as he tried to not fall asleep.

"Most of us are too." Mac said sadly. "I mean we've been here for so long and we've lost so many of our friends."

"And none of us could sleep well after we've seen so many deaths and executions." Ruby said sadly. "I keep getting nightmares for every death and execution that's happened..."

"I'm just surprised that Velma isn't here early." Mandy said as she didn't seem to care. "She usually the first one to be here."

"Well I wouldn't blame her for showing up late." June said sadly. "I mean, Cyborg is gone now, and she and him must've had a tight bond."

Finally, Velma, showed up, looking a little pale and sad, she sat down and looked down at the ground. "Hey Velma, how are you feeling?" Ruby asked as she looked at Velma.

"A bit tired, but good..." Velma said as she yawned.

Soon after, the rest of the peers showed up, Beast Boy was looking tired as he had eye age under his eyes and looked depressed.

"Okay, now that everyone's here, we should discuss on what we should do next." Leo said as he looked at everyone. "We have to find out who's behind this, and why we are here."

"Well, we could look at the fourth floor." June suggested as she had her E-Handbook. "Monokuma just opened it."

"Why bother looking through another floor?" Beast Boy said in a monotone voice. "It's not like we'll find a way out, plus we're all gonna die sooner or later."

The other peers except Mandy, felt bad for Beast Boy, after Cyborg's execution, it would be impossible for him to get over it. "Don't worry about him." Raven said as she reassured her peers. "I'll be sure to be close to him."

"Well, I'm gonna go check out the fourth floor." Tobias said as he left the canteen, soon everyone else did and head up to the new floor.

The first floor that Leo arrived to was an arcade, it had normal arcade machines, a dance battle game, a prize corner and claw machines, the ones with him were Mac and Beast Boy. "Whoa, an arcade?" Mac said as he looked around. "Hard to believe this school has one."

"Yeah, Cyborg would love this." Beast Boy said as he felt sad. "If he was still here..."

"It's okay Beast Boy, we miss him too." Leo said as he reassured Beast Boy.

"And what really seems weird is that these claw machines don't require any coins." Mac said as he looked at the machine, and saw a green on button. "It just has this on button for it to turn on."