Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 1)

"Good morning kiddos! It's 7am so let's get ready for another despair inducing day!" Monokuma said through the speakers. "Oh and another thing, as you get up, please head towards the gym immediately! I have a sweet surprise for you....Upupupu!"

Leo woke up from his sleep, he felt pretty tired after what happened during the last trial yesterday, with Ruby almost killed, Bloo and Marco dead and what Sasha did to Mac and how she was executed.

He got out of bed and head to the gymnasium, the first ones there were Donnie and Mandy. "Oh, good morning Leo." Donnie said politely.

"Morning." Leo said with a dry voice.

Soon after, the others showed up into the gym, all except for one. "What a minute." Beast Boy said. "Where's Mac? He's usually not a person to arrive so late."

"Well I wouldn't blame him for showing up late." Raven said. "I mean, he did lose his best friend and lost his eye due to Sasha's selfish, love sick nature."

Then, Mac finally showed up and arrived at the gym, though he looked completely miserable, he had eye bags under his eye, he wore a black eye patch and looked depressed.

"Hey guys..." Mac said with an emotionless and depressed tone.

"Yikes, no offense but you look horrible." Beast Boy said as he looked at Mac.

"No offense taken..." Mac said as he walked slowly up to join the crowd of students.

Ruby looked at Mac and didn't like how he was looking right now, he looked like he didn't get any sleep and was worried about him.

"Well hello kiddos! You're principal Monokuma has arrived!!" Monokuma said as he popped out of nowhere.

"So why exactly have you gathered us here? Are you just gonna give us another motive?" Mandy asked not feeling interested.

"Upupupu! You sure are funny when you're boring Mandy." Monokuma said. "Anyways, I haven't gathered you here for a motive, that's for later, I have something else installed for you."

Monokuma got out a big red bottom and pressed it, suddenly, ripples appeared al around the students and Monokuma, as the ripples continued, it transported them to some sort of summer camp, with cabins, a forest, a mess hall cabin, a mountain, a tool shed, a little area for gatherings or parties and a big woodlands lake.

"Whoa...are we outside?" Ruby asked as she looked around.

"Is this, a summer camp? Is it already summer?" June asked as she was confused.

"Wait a minute...if we're outside...that means we get to escape!!!" Beast Boy said with glee.

"Eh! Close but not quite." Monokuma said from behind. "Anyways, I know took you outside, but that doesn't mean that you can escape since there's a metal fence around you, filled with spikes that can really sting."

"Oh man..." Beast Boy said as he slumped in disappointment.

"Anyways, welcome everyone to Camp Monokuma!" Monokuma said.

"Camp Monokuma?" Velma asked.

"Yup, I felt like since you've been cooped up for a while, I thought I would let you brave some fresh outside air." Monokuma said as he explained. "There's cozy little cabins, a mess hall to munch on some good food, a forest, a mountain for climbing or hiking, a tool shed, a little wide area for good old fashioned gatherings and parties and best of all, a lake for fishing and swimming!"

"You know, this actually sounds kinda fun." Cyborg said as he smiled a bit.

"You bet it is, anyways, take some time to look around the camp until curfew kicks in, later!" Monokuma said as he then left.