'His' Detective

Only the Beginning, The Last Chapter: 'His' Detective

"Heh, everybody's having fun." Kaede smiled to herself, watching the view from out her window. She took a sip of her coffee, admiring the small flames that decorated one of the buildings. "I may hate you, Rantaro. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the show that your boss puts up." She let go of the cup, allowing it to crack as it collided onto the ground. "Everyone seems to be free nowadays, all of the people I know. Whether they're dead, missing, or on the run having fun whilst their at it." Turning around, she smiled at the liquid filled room. Taking out her lighter, Kaede pulled over her hoodie. "And I think I should be free too." Dropping it, the floor seemed fine until it suddenly lit aflame, as the smell of smoke gradually became strong. "Shuichi Saihara. Your a good friend to me, but you are also His Detective. So if you get to run out free, then let's do it together." Opening the window wide enough, she lifted herself up and jumped out into the midnight, finally allowing her desire for freedom to take over. "This is only the beginning."

The man threw the newspaper onto the coffee table, Shuichi's uncle sighed before resting his head in his hands. After a short moment, he stood up slowly until he suddenly grabbed onto the table and threw it over with his strength. "...W-Why, Shuichi?!" His uncle growled to himself, almost blaming what had happened onto himself.

On the written newspaper was a familiar face along with a masked male. It was a clown mask. There was writing, telling a story that seems too unrealistic. "Shuichi Saihara, former detective, has fallen into the hands of the Phantom Thief as the two lovers rain terror over the city. Kaede Akumatsu, Chiaki Nanami and Rantaro Amami are currently missing yet traces of them alive are clear. The murderer Maki Harukawa is suspected to have fled the country, including the fact that the former detectives, Kyoko Kirigiri is currently missing as Shuichi Saihara and the Phantom Thief will perhaps be a mystery, forever."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑀𝓎 𝒟𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 || 𝕆𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕒𝕚 🎉