Run

Chapter 11: Run
Staring down at the gun in my hand I looked up at Rantaro and asked, "When do you think Kokichi will come out?" He shrugged his shoulders as he continued to read his book. I grabbed two knives from my brown bag and aimed them at him barely missing his face.  "Hah! Missed." I rolled my eyes at him, "Duh, you think I'd want to kill you? I can if you want." I smirked at him, "Ahaha.. N-No, I think that's okay!" He waved his hands. The room we were in looked similar to a living room, we were currently in the base. The walls are made simply out of stone and light bulb as the colour of red giving the room a scary look. I honestly would've preferred a normal light bulb but Kokichi and Rantaro seemed keen with this.

Rantaro was sitting on a red chair. Seems comfortable, there was two cups of coffee on the table belonging to me and him as well as two henchmen standing outside each side of the door with guns. Their actually quite friendly towards us yet Kokichi doesn't seem to like them as much as we do.  I was currently sitting on a soft white couch with my bag on my lap and guns hidden inside. There is also a couple of boxes in the rooms, filled with weapons of all sorts. We would've put the bombs in there too but if it were to somehow explode by accident we would all die so we thought it would be better to put them somewhere else. There are pictures of people crossed out in a red substance, let's just say that red substance all belongs to the each of them, and some knives already being stuck on the pictures as some haven't been crossed out yet. Whoever those people are won't be too lucky seeing as their next.

"What are you even doing?" I asked, looking up at the device in his hand. It was like a brick except with buttons on the right hand sign (they were all either red, orange or green) I guess you can say it looks like a remote. There was something on the screen, a person. I just can't quite see from my point of view.

. "Keeping an eye on that girl." Just as I was about to ask who, two soft knocks were heard on the door, "Can you get that?" He looked at me. "No. I'm busy." Rantaro scoffed at me, "Busy with what? Admiring your gun?" I gave him a little glare before sighing. "Just get the damn door." He chuckled, "Okay, okay..!" He opened up the door and suddenly he was kicked in the gut. He fell backwards clutching his stomach, "How dare you.." I laughed silently. "Geez Kokichi, just throw the avocado out already." I joked but once he looked up at me I noticed something strange. He had a tear stained face, "Dude, you okay?" He didn't respond and stared down at Rantaro with a piercing look.  "Are you seriously ignoring me right now? You guys are such great frie- Gah!" Kokichi kicked him again, his small device falling onto the ground with multiple buttons being pressed. "Y-You know.. Your pretty s-strong for a guy who looks like a child." He clutched harder to his stomach. Kokichi kicked harder, and harder, and harder. He kept kicking, he won't stop. "Kokichi?" I asked, but there was no response.

He jumped on Rantaro and pinned him down, deciding to punch him repeatedly instead. "Kokichi, stop!" By now Rantaro was already beaten up, he didn't look so good. Shit, is he already knocked out? I knew that if I didn't stop Kokichi he would kill him so I had to do something, I stood up and tried to push him off. "Kokichi!"

Huh?

Looking up from my seat, I looked at the locked, metal door. Already bloodied and bruised, I still felt a slight feeling of hope. Smiling softly to myself as I heard his pains of agony, i chuckled softly. He deserved it. I'll get his ass after I get out of here. Shaking my head to move a blonde strand of hair out of my face, my pink eyes scanned the room before eyeing the camera. It wasn't moving as usual. 'Is it off?' Without answering, I started thrashing. I was well aware that there was something going on behind that door to my little 'cage' and the cameras off.

'What if it doesn't work?'

'What if you can't escape—?'

Shut up!

I don't have time for these thoughts!

Ripping the ropes off with my teeth as It wasn't attached to the chair, I finally got out after using my hands to free my ankles. Standing up, I was clearly limping. My messy blonde hair looking as if I had just woken up and my pink eyes full of anger, "R-Rantaro..!"

Grabbing the wooden chair, I started banging it in order to unlock it. It made a lot of sound but the screaming didn't fade out so they couldn't hear. 'I don't know who those people are, or why I'm here, but what I do know is that I'm going to make sure Rantaro regrets ever being alive..'

BANG

The metal door finally opened as it swung, giving off a loud noise. What?

Rantaro's cries kept on coming, that's all I can hear. But what about the other voices?

There was a girl voice, right? But why did she stop? Did she hear?

"Turn around!" That voice.. Turning my head to her, I gave her the biggest glare. The female stopped for a moment, eyeing my frail body before looking back at me with a look of uncertainty. She had red hair, looked like a bob and red eyes. She also wore a white suit like Rantaro's.. She had a gun pointing at me, just great. "Huh? Wait- put you there? Bu—" Stopping half-way, she shook her head to continue on, "I will shoot if you don't get back in there!" I raised my hands up in hesitance before she looked at me with slight fear after hearing his scream.

She looked like she wanted to help, huh..

"J-Just go in there! I'll be right back!" She took a few steps back waiting for me to go inside, I complied planning to run after she left. Rantaro's screams echoed and she finally took off running after him.

I walked out of the room with a frown, sighing. I knew I couldn't go after Rantaro now that she's here, so I might as well run. And that's what I did.

My white dress, now stained bloodied, flew with me. Regrets of ever going on that date wouldn't stop haunting me. The walls were a grey colour, made out of stone and the ground metal. The lights were slightly dimmed.

"Hey!" I heard a deep male voice behind me, "Get her!" Turning around I saw multiple henchmen's all wearing a white suit and circle glasses covering their eyes whilst holding guns. Shit. Turning ever corner I went, I saw a room slightly open. That one! Maybe I can find a window to jump out of?

Pretending to turn another corner, I hid behind the wall as they ran pass me. Smirking at my accomplishment I ran towards the room and opened the door silently. I tip toed inside and shut the metal door behind me then-

"Kaede..?"

"Shuichi.. What happened to you?"

"I could say the same for you."