Kiss

Chapter 7: Kiss and the Unknown

Glad I left that idiot before he could recognise me..

I took off the formal clothing in the toilets replacing them with something more of my style and put my hair into two pony tails. I stepped out of the toilets and walked out of the bathroom, luckily I got out of the police station so they wouldn't question why I wasn't wearing that gross uniform. I stepped outside the bar after threatening a male for looking at weirdly and walked into an alley, I sat on the ground and took out a cigarette. I took my phone out of my pockets and stared at the message I had last sent that boy,

'I'm going to fucking kill you' I smirked at the message and giggled to myself, "That idiot really doesn't know what's coming for him.." My eyes widened as I saw a figure jumping down from a building and landing in front of me, "Y-You..!" I screeched at him in anger. "Yep, it's me! The one and only." The male spoke in his usual childish tone and grabbed my phone from my hands only to throw it onto the ground causing it to break seeing as if that wasn't even good enough for him, he then started crushing it even harder onto my now useless phone. "Hey!" I stood up immediately and threw my cigarette onto the ground, taking out my knife I ran towards him in the speed of light before the small male dodged. I continued to attempt to slash at him until he grabbed my arm and threw me across the wall falling next to the bins. "Ugh, what the hell..!" I yelled at him feeling disgusted by the criminal. He stepped one step closer to me before I asked, "Aren't you the guy who's stalking that detective?" He chuckled. "Mhm! And you also stalking him, aren't you? I'm guessing that's how you know about me, right?" I nodded at him feeling cautious about the guy. "Your that phantom thief everyone's freaking about, but I don't get why you choose to stalk him out of all people.." I said with distaste in my mouth.

He kicked my phone at the opposite direction, "Hey, can you stop that?!" I demanded. He shrugged his shoulders, "Your really annoying, first off.. That knife now belongs to me." He snatched the knife from the ground before I could get it, "Second, you have no right to come after what's mine." I narrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion. "How about we make a deal.." I asked, "What if we both plot to kill the guy and then we can go our separate ways, okay..?!" He stared at me blankly. I'm guessing by his actions that he probably wants him dead too, who wouldn't? "The thing is.. Its not him I want dead." He walked slowly towards me as I backed against the wall, "Then why are you stalking him?!" He tilted his head at me, "Why does it matter? It's not your business because you see...

I want you dead."

I quickly reached for my pepper spray in my skirt an sprayed in on him, he seemed to have already gotten an idea of what was going to happen so he backed away. "Hehe.." He muttered out a laugh, "What's so funny?!" He held up his finger to his mask. "It's called a mask, looks like your the idiot here." I stared at him feeling horrified, "It's funny how you think you can just take him away from me.." I then remembered about my gun and took it out, "Move or your dead-" He jumped out of view and started jumping from building to building while screaming out, "Joke's on you!" I aimed my gun at him before stopping myself. "Tch..!" I muttered out in annoyance as I knew that if I were to shoot him right now then I'd get into trouble due to the law of guns around in London.

Throwing the knife onto the ground next to the crime scene as it fell onto the victims blood, I giggled at her pathetic attempts on trying to take away what's mine. "Uno-reverse card.. Revenge really doesn't look pretty on you." I then ran off before the investigators and cops notice me and started jumping from one building to another.