Blackmail

Chapter 9: Blackmail
I woke up letting out a groan while hugging the pillow, I open my eyes about to panic before remembering that I slept in Rantaro's bed. I sat up yawning softly and held my pounding head, I stopped suddenly before realising something.

I wasn't sleeping in this position..

I then assured myself that it probably just me changing my position while I was sleeping. "R-Rantaro.." I called out to him. The door opened and I saw the same male from before with a sweet smile, "Glad your awake again, Shuichi. It's only been about 2 hours since you fell asleep so there's no need to worry. It's only 8 o'clock." He said with a soft voice, "Thanks.." He replied with a 'no problem' and offered to give me food yet knowing me I obviously said no.

Rantaro kneeled down to the bed and rested his head next to me, "You always say no.." He sighed, "I-I.. I just don't feel hungry, okay?" He reaches to pat my head unexpectedly and smiled once again at me.

"You know.. You could always come to me when your sad, right?" He smirked at me, "Huh..? Yeah, of course." I responded. "Great, well are you still sad?" I stared at him blankly and turned my focus to somewhere else, "I.. I guess so." I spoke back with sorrow filling my voice.

"Would you like me to take away that sadness?"

Kokichi's POV•
Sitting in my office I grinned at the photos I held in my hand, "Now I can always look at his face.." I muttered to myself. "Hey, isn't that the detective's hat?" I heard a voice behind me, I turned to face one of my henchmen who wore a black suit along with those glasses that cover your eyes fully. He had a gun on his left ready to use and a black hat to cover his face.

"Shut up, I'm busy." I ordered him, "S-Sorry, boss.." He walked out of my office full of photos of victims crossed with an 'x'. My light bulb was the colour of purple illuminating the room with a creepy feeling of violet around the room. Guns and knives were stacked in the drawers and a photo of Shuichi laid there. I clutched the photo of him against my chest then grabbed the hat to sniff his scent. My face grew red and I smiled in delight, what made me even happier was the fact that I kissed him. I kissed him again! We're practically dating!

I felt all giddy inside, I can't wait to propose to him—

"Sir." A knock on the door was heard, I placed the photo back onto my desk and replied, "Come In." One of my henchmen came in with a letter, "This is regarding to your business with that detective, Shuichi Saihara from Rantaro. One of the men working for you." My smile grew even bigger and my eyes shined with excitement, "Really?! Give it!" I demanded impatiently and excitedly. He walked towards me and handed me the letter, "Here you go sir, I'm going to go now to run my errands. Call me if you need anything-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.." I hushed him and opened the envelope as he left the room and shut the door behind him. My face went even redder once I saw the photos, there were pictures of him naked laying in Rantaro's bed. I got slightly pissed off that he was laying in HIS bed but whatever.. At least I've got these now. Each one of them brought an ever bigger smile to my face, just seeing his naked body here makes me feel so infatuated.

"Blackmail.." I muttered evilly to myself.

I rested my head onto my palm and sighed with a smile thinking about him so deeply, 'I want to kiss him..' I thought to myself, 'I want to kiss him again even deeper.'

Another knock was heard at the door and my thoughts were interrupted, "What?!" I shouted out in anger. The door opened and it revealed another one of my henchmen along with Mahiro, "Geez, you seem to be in a mood." I rolled my eyes at her, "What is it?"

She smiled, "Good news, we got some more bombs. Around 170 by now, took a while to make." I smiled happily, "That's good, now leave." My mood changed quickly, "Um, okay? Wait a minute, isn't that the detective Saihara?" She pointed at the photos I had sprawled on my desk, "Whats it to you."

"What do you see in him? He's clearly just some younger boy who solves small cases." She asked with confusion, I stared at her blankly before looking away with an unknown expression.

"Ever since I laid eyes on that detective, I knew he was mine."

•Shuichi's POV•
I continued huffing and puffing out air after Rantaro had pulled out, my face red and drool leaking down my mouth, "W-Wow, Saihara.. Y-You sure do know h.. How to moan, huh?" He laid next to me with a face full of satisfaction. I stared back at him with an embarrassed look, he reached to touch my mouth and wiped the drool off my mouth before licking it, "Next time your ever feel sad again, you know where I am."

I left his house with a pink face, 'I can't believe I just done that..' I thought to myself rushing home with the pain in my legs. It was hard to walk but Its not like I was too focused on that, it's more of the embarrassment and the acknowledgement I felt of what I had just done. Especially with Rantaro—

"Shuichi.. Why are you walking like that?" I turned around with a shocked face, behind me was Kokichi staring with a.. Strange expression?