Let

Why are you taking his corpse along? Isn't ruining my life bad enough.

Relax Fundy is alive.

Why'd you bring him?

I don't know, thought it would be funny.

You're sick

Hey it's good entertainment

Why can't I feel my legs?

Because they are mine now.

You are such a muffinhead

You don't have to censor yourself Skeppy, Bad isn't here.

It's all I got left of him.

Aw that's cute.

Hey could I talk to Fundy when he wakes up?

Hell no, better get used to talking to me.

Muffins

That was a hard moment not to swear wasn't it?

Yeah

You wanna take bets on how long it takes for Purpled to figure it out?

Why Purpled?

He's the only one with a brain, besides Wilbur. And thanks to Schlatt he's probably really out of it. I really hope one of them follows me.

Why, they are gonna kill you.

If I go back to my roots, get backup, then I'll have more time to study them.

Never pegged you as a researcher

When I first discovered you I didn't peg you as a supernatural

Fair

———————————————————————

Ponk felt the tears in his heart thud, stepping out into the cold wind. God the seasons in this world were so fucked, it almost looked like there was gonna be snow.

Even injured the potion master was able to knock out Purpled and Sam, they'd be fine in the morning. Hopefully Purpled would understand, Sam for sure wouldn't .

His heart ached, and he reached into his pocket, finding something and pulling it out.

It was a new mask, well sort of new. Crafted from spare purple fabric he found, threaded with orange. Ponk felt himself tense as he slipped the facial covering on, only his brown eyes showing. This was right, it felt like home.

And so Ponk started off towards home.

——————————————————————-

Philza laughed as he sat at the fire pit with Jack and Techno. The little ones were asleep, in the shack just behind them.

"Pouting isn't gonna make it any better."

"She's too young."

"She's about as old as I was when I started dating." Techno added, sitting back. Both concerned fathers shot him a look.

"Shut up Techno!" They said in unison.

"I miss back when all he did was play guitar and mess with Tommy." Philza sighed. "Who even knows what they're doing right now."

"Probably making out." Techno blurted, pushing the fire around with a stick.

"TECHNO!"

———————————————————————-

Ant sat at a table with Bad, Connor and Eret. Hell after a day of hell raising none of them were going to sleep. Connor dealt another round of Black Jack.

"Gimme two please." Eret asked, Connor flipped over two cards. The tall Brit let out a curse, dropping the rest of his cards, "Damn I busted."

Bad looked at his cards, "I'll take one and settle."

Connor dealt, and Bad was three away from busting. Ant smirked, he had a wiggle room of five, that wasn't that bad of odds.

"I'll take three."

"A little confident are we?" Bad teased, watching Connor flip over three. Ant let go of a breath as it hit a perfect twenty one.

"How the heck do you do that?"

Connor winked, and Ant held back the urge to giggle. The deck was rigged. This whole game had been hilarious.

Life was perfect, he wanted it to stay this way forever.

———————————————————————

Nikki felt something brush her neck, and shifted. Probably wind from outside, sunlight streamed in as well. The birds sounded through the trees and city with humbleness.

She felt the wind peck her again and let out a noise of realization.

Oh, those were kisses.

Wilbur grinned sleepily at her as she flipped around. Since he hadn't ghosted in a while his face wasn't as pale, and a healthy glow in his eyes made her heart jump. His shirt was gone, due to the fact of well... fire.

Nikki and Wilbur were going to set out to find Schlatt hopefully in two days, as long as nothing got in the way.

"Morning..." Wil slurred, slitted eyes glancing over her. She put a hand on his chin and pulled closer.

"Eh morning can wait." Nikki smirked, before kissing him passionately. They descended into slow kisses for a while. Nikki laid against his chest afterwards, running fingers through his hair.

She felt her attention draw to the small scar over his heart. It was no more than a dot, yet it did so much.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not as long as I'm with you." He smiled, kissing her forehead and shutting his eyes again.

A yell irritated both of them, springing upwards sharply at the sound. Nikki sighed, "One day, we are gonna just ignore every problem and stay in bed all day."

Wil sighed, "I wish, we should go see what hell we just got thrown into now."

————————————————————————

His head pounded, a blunt throb every two seconds. Half hanging over the side of a horse, he noticed there was sand beneath the hooves.

"Oh fuck." Fundy mumbled bluntly. The figure guiding the animal must have noticed he was awake, because soon after he blacked out again.

Looks like he wasn't in L'manburg no more.