Used

If Fundy was honest with himself he thought about Schlatt the most. He was also forced into loneliness, and probably fucking terrified of himself. Fundy knew it was only a matter of time before he said something he shouldn't. The idea made him shrink slightly against the sandstone floor.

Well he didn't fuck up the first time, the time at the outpost he spent in complete agony. Somehow though, the fact that Dream didn't want anything from him was almost worse.

The fact that it was fucking Skeppy with that menacing smirk just made him confused. Every time he entered it caught him off guard. Like a devil possessing a monk, it just never clicked until you focused.

Fundy was having trouble with focusing, his head still throbbed and showed no sign of stopping. He should get up and walk around a little, but standing up made him dizzy. It made his back ache like hell, but it was worth it.

Surprisingly Dream left him a sandwich this morning before he woke up, well what he was assuming was morning. It was a sharp change from his previous behavior, like a different person-

No, Dream was still the same. Using Fundy to lure the others he wanted here. Where the fuck even was here?

"Hey Fundy, you do realize I gave you leeway right?" Dream stated, walking in and shutting the door. He had a smirk on his face as goddy usual.

(Ashie note I just realized no one here knows what that means most likely. It's like slang for god damn. I usually try to keep my speech patterns out of my writing but it fit so well. Yes I am weird)

"No thanks I'm fine." Fundy muttered, stretching out his arms slightly. Dream raised an eyebrow, before breaking into a grin.

"Come on I'm not gonna hurt you, stand up."

What exactly was Fundy supposed to do now? So he stood up shakily, before stumbling. Dream caught him by the elbows, propping him up.

"Ah, knock a few marbles loose did I?" He smirked, Fundy froze.

Dream stepped in front of me, grabbing my elbows and hauling me to my feet. As soon as he let go I fell into him. He laughed, holding me up. I felt embarrassment rise to my face, but chose to ignore it. I let my head hang until he grabbed my throat and forced me to look at him.

"I..." Fundy started, but lost all focus. Dream felt realization sink in before Fundy could pull away. The blue hands tightened, making Fundy wince.

"I remember those days, you know I never wanted to hurt you Fundy." Dream said softly, his thumbs trailing circles on the ginger's arms. Fundy knew he was shaking, but chose to ignore it. All words died in his throat, and he just stared at him silently.

Never wanted to hurt him? Yeah right. That made 100% sense. Sure Dream, you never wanted to hurt him.

"Right, all you wanted to do was hurt my friends, my family!" Fundy blurted, though it came out more as a snarl. Dream tightened his grip again, almost painfully.

"Correct, I did want to hurt your friends, I still do."

Fundy felt his heart drop, from disappointment for some strange reason he couldn't mark. Bile rose in his throat, "You're sick-"

A hand shifted to his throat at lightning speed, Dream pushed him into the wall with a silent growl. "Make no mistake I don't want to hurt you," Dream suddenly dropped him, watching a off guard Fundy drop to the floor, "But cross me?"

Dream walked away, and felt slight anger pulse through his veins, well Skeppy's veins. "Cross me and I will."

With that Dream was gone, the door slammed so hard the tears forming in Fundy's eyes spilled over. Just like a fucking month ago, when Dream left him alone in the outpost.