Games()

Fundy couldn't breath properly, Dream had left him alone ever since the reveal. His throat was parched, and his head ached like a bitch. Did anyone even know he was gone? The Manifold didn't really have a way of telling time to see if they would. For all he knew it could be the same night.

Dream/Skeppy came back in a different shirt, so it must be a new day at least. He sat on the floor, just out of reach. It almost reminded Fundy of their first interaction. He could choose to be bold and face the consequences, or timid and betray everything he knew.

God damn if it wasn't a hard choice.

"Fundy I'm gonna be honest with you, bringing you here wasn't the plan," Dream said sternly, setting a glass next to his own leg. Fundy resisted the urge to reach for it, knowing it could only end in disaster.

"So though it was my intention to have you by my side eventually it's too early. I figured we will play a game, if you're good I'll give you the glass."

He felt patronized, but if was honest for a glass of water he'd trade a kidney at this point. Timid and useless it was then, for the time being.

"What's the game?" Fundy breathed, Dream clapped his hands excitedly.

"Have two minutes to make me smile and I'll give you this glass." Dream gestured, Fundy let out a whine.

"Two minutes?"

"Fine three," Dream checked his watch before composing himself, "Go."

If it wasn't apparent jokes wouldn't work Fundy tried a few just to be sure. Fucking hell this was stupid. It was frustrating!

"You know what I'm not doing this! You fucking kidnap me and expect a fucking family friendly game night? Look at yourself you are in someone else's body like that's so fucked!" Fundy growled, before the slight sandpaper feeling in his throat dissolved into a coughing fit. Still though he continued to yell at Dream, well talk at him anyways.

"You know I hate you actually Dream I do, don't even know why I was talking to your stupid bones."

Dream remained still, but a small smile flickered on his lips. The blue tinted skin glinted in the light as he stood up to leave. He set the glass down next to Fundy, before running a hand through the ginger hair.

"We both know that isn't true." Dream said before walking out. Fundy was even more confused than he had been before.

Damn green boi.