Manifest

Once Fundy got a hold of himself he started to form one of the most desperate over-stretched plans he'd ever done. If it worked he would manage to get out into the hallway, fifty fifty whether or not Dream would be there. Even if he got to that point, Fundy didn't have a plan past this room.

Maybe run like hell? That sounds pretty good.

"Hello Fundy."

"Hello Dream." He said plainly, stuffing the fear just from being in the same room as this guy to the back of his head.

Every time Dream came back he looked a little less blue, which was fucking scary enough than when he was angry. He cracked a smile, sitting down next to Fundy.

"You calmed down yet?" Dream asked. Fundy nodded silently.

"Dream why am I here anyway?"

"Because you were in the cave, and I was not willing to leave witnesses." Dream shrugged, Fundy cut him off.

"No no no you see, you of all people know I am killable. Dream if you woulda hit me over the head harder or stabbed me I can pretty much guarantee I would have died before morning."

The other was silent for a minute, pondering how to answer the question. "I don't know I just couldn't."

The ginger smiled smugly, shaking his head again. "Not couldn't , wouldn't. For example with the concussion I have if I were to run full speed at that wall, I probably would kick the bucket if I landed it right."

An arm reached over his chest, and a growl appeared on Dream's face.

"Don't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because if you try it, you'll regret it."

"Ehhh, I don't think I will. What's the point of sticking around?"

"The fact that when I do this," Dream slyly slipped a hand under his chin, despite his brain saying fuck off his body had a different reaction in mind. A hand snaked around Dream's back, before Fundy subconsciously grinned at him. The other continued to smirk, "You always react like my presence makes your heart stop."

"Maybe it does."

"What-" Dream started, off guard by such an open answer. Fundy leaned forward and kissed him.

It was slow, drawn out like diving in the coast. Each only came up for air when they needed it. And though this was all part of the plan, Fundy might admit...

It wasn't forced.

————————————————————————

Quackity waved at someone staring at them, Purpled elbowed him hard in the gut.

"What the fuck man aren't you people social?" Quackity chirped, rubbing his sore side. Sam jumped in as they turned a corner.

"Quacks it's a league of paranoid masked people that kill for a living. What part of that would ever fit into fucking Bingo night?"

Purpled bit his lip, a small annoyed groan escaping his lips. "Listen you fuckers we legit are working on a tight schedule so I'd appreciate it if I could have some silence to freakin find the manifest for prisoners because-"

"Yeah yeah yeah though I'm warning you five more minutes of ignoring people and I'm going to burst." Quackity folded his arms together, and looked at the floor.

They wandered for a couple more minutes. The base was a huge temple system underground, mainly consisting in a grid system. The group passed a lady training with a crossbow, and a couple guys drinking in a courtyard. If Sam looked past the death glares they all gave each other and the masks it could be a military base.