Pride ()

When Tommy dropped to the ground in a spasm Wil really knew they must be in dire straits.

It only lasted a second, most just sheer shock sending Tommy sprawling. Afterwards he was fine, no health damaged other that one of his eyes turning purple. His words did far more damage than anything physical.

"B-big ma-n I th-think we lost one. I can't feel one of them anymore." Tommy stuttered into his father's shirt, who happened to catch him. Wil bent down and soothingly ran a hand through the fluffy blonde hair on his head.

"I know I know Wilbur is gonna fix it."

"I'm not a fucking toddler you bastard-"

"There's my guy, hey Toms do me a favor?"

"Yeah big man."

Wil stood up with a smirk, "Don't give dad a hard time while I'm gone." Philza laughed, still keeping Tommy close with a hand on his shoulder. Wil had on a fire enchanted yellow jacket, buttons keeping the fluid fabric in place. The pants were similar, black with golden enchant lettering down the sides. Eret had supplied it in a hurry, knowing Wil would have a hard enough time fighting the nether creatures.

Philza hugged his children, a grumbling Tommy between the oldest and his father. "Be safe, gonna get people over there as soon as one of us has the ability to give fucking orders anyway.

Yeah after calculating how many of them they'd need to beat the League's numbers was way over the population of L'manburg. Thanks to half of them being altered and the other half being dead and discontinued in service they didn't have the ability to ask for help. SMP was struggling to adjust to the idea of the magical not being evil. Nikki, Eret, and Techno Blade were going to try to leave for the capital tomorrow.

Wil was honest with himself, though the situation was intense he was looking forward to just having one on one with Schlatt again. I mean they didn't end off on the best terms....

Maybe Wil should care, maybe Wil should have feared his friend but he didn't. They had grown up together, he knew Jay better than anyone. Letting go of his best friend outta fear? Never going to happen.

Nether particles swirled around him just before he could go through the portal. A hand yanked him out, and Wil raised a sword quickly.

In the red underworld stood Bad, already packed to go. Wil let out a frustrated breath, "Bad I'm aware you don't wanna lose him but we cannot risk more people than we already lost."

"Wil you miss understand," Bad stepped aside, revealing about five people. Ant was there as well, with a partially healed Connor limping up next to him. The soldiers behind them saluted Wilbur, who shook his head.

"Wait wait wait you know they shouldn't salute me anymore. I no longer have any authority-"

"Sir excuse me for interrupting, but even if we are no longer serving under you doesn't mean the respect we have goes away. Loyalty means everything to us, and to any good soldier walking this earth." Ant jumped in, a hand against his forehead. Connor shrugged, "I mean I'm just really along because none of you shits can shoot. Not happening Wilbur."

The tallest let out a chuckle, "In all seriousness we can't risk more people until we have enough numbers to take the base. I'm sorry guys."

"Oh we aren't going with you, trust me we don't have that thick of pride." Ant joked, "There's a military fort in the west called Fort Kinoko, some of us were deployed there early on from a unruly monster population. Hopefully we can sway enough to our side to take the base."

Wil nodded gratefully, before saluting back, "General, Commander, I wish you the best of luck."

They went their separate ways, Wil jogging along the roof with pride soaring in his heart.

Part two coming soon.