Questions

Your POV
"Cato..." I whisper.
He jumps when he hears me. "Oh. Hi there
Y/n." He flashes a crooked smile. "What are you doing up here?" "I could ask you the Sam question" he says with a chuckle. "Just needed to clear my head." "Me too. After all, I don't know how much longer I'm going to be alive." "I guess that makes sense." "You're beautiful" "huh??" "THE CITY. ITS BEAUTIFUL. DONT YOU THINK" "oh yeah. It looks super pretty"

Cato POV

Sh*t I can't believe I just said that. I don't even know why I did because number one, I love Clove (even though we aren't dating). Number two, this is my first time talking to  y/n anyway. God, she is pretty beautiful though. WAIT WHAT. NO. STOP IT CATO. YOU'RE GOING TO GO HOME, SEE YOUR FAMILY, AND BRING PRIDE TO YOUR DISTRICT.
right?

Your POV

*yawn* I'm getting pretty tired. I've gotten to know Cato in this hour we've been here and he seems pretty nice. He's definitely not what I expected. "I'm gonna go to bed I'll see you later." I said with a small smile. "Alright. I'll see ya." I waved and went back to my floor. I'm surprised when I see Peeta sitting on my bed with his hands tangled in his hair. "Peeta?" "Oh my god there you are! I came in to see how you were doing and you weren't there! Are you okay?" "I'm fine Peet. I was just on the roof clearing my head." "Okay. Well goodnight then." He got up to leave but for some reason I didn't want him to leave. "Peeta? Can you stay in here for the night?" He looked a little surprised but walked back over. "Sure." He got in my bed and I fell asleep with my head on his chest. The next morning I woke up still on Peeta's chest. I could tell he was waiting for me to wake so that he could get up. "Morning" I said with a yawn. "Morning" he said with a smile. We went into the kitchen for breakfast and thought about Cato and I's conversation. I had no idea that someone like him who seemed so arrogant, was so worried about that games. His image was very intimidating but he seemed rather soft. It kind of reminded me of how I felt when I first met Katniss and Peeta. I had a feeling that Cato wanted me to join the careers for a reason other than my talent with knives.