Home?

Your POV

"Because...I love her."

My thoughts were going wild. I didn't know what to say or do. The Capitol citizens were freaking out. Peeta didn't even glance at me he just continued staring at Ceaser who looked... teary eyed?? "Well Peeta I think that concludes this interview and you two can go home back to District 12 where you can live happily. Let's hear it for Peeta and y/n!" We got up after bowing/curtsying and linked arms walking off. It was an awkward ride up to our room. I knew Peeta was waiting for me to react but I didn't know how to. I loved him too but I wanted to wait until we were alone. When we got our stuff we walked over to the train and placed our bags down. I was surprised Effie and Haymich didn't say anything about the interview yet. Of course, now Haymich said something. "Hey, good job you two. You did awesome." "Thanks H" I said smiling. Still holding his hand, I walked into my room. I sat on the bed and patted the place next to me turning on the TV. "Y/n I-" "I love you too Peet." I said still staring at the TV. I could feel him staring at me so I looked at him. I was about to open my mouth when he kissed me. I kissed him back and he deepened the kiss once again. I didn't care if Haymich and Effie could hear this was my moment. When we pulled away for air we spent the rest of the night cuddling watching movies. I made him watch Harry Potter with me but he fell asleep during the 5th movie. I stayed up until 4am when all the movies ended and finally went to bed with Peeta's head in my lap.

"Best day ever" I said falling asleep on top of Peeta's head.

A/N: sorry this was short I just had nothing else to write :p also sorry I didn't update in a while!