Our last day

Your POV
Today was Peeta and I's last day until the games. I wanted to spend the whole day with him considering it might be our last day seeing each other. No tributes were allowed to leave the building unless it was for interviews (which were tonight) so Peeta and I spent the whole day watching movies.

Peeta POV

I was really glad y/n wanted to spend the day together. I was gonna tell her today before interviews I just didn't know how. We spent the day watching movies that the Capitol presented. We had only known what movies were when Effie told us about them. She would always squeeze my hand until it was red during the horror movies which was fine with me because it made me look like I wasn't scared when in reality, I thought I was going to cry. She fell asleep on my chest during "The Sound Of Music" so I let her sleep. Haymich told me her prep team would be here in 30 minutes so I decided to wake her up and tell her how I feel. I shook her awake and gave her a few minutes to wake up. I told her her prep team would be here in about 15 minutes. "So about what I had to tell you..." "what's up?" "Basically I've had a big cr-" "HELLLOO Y/N!" Just my luck. Y/n's prep team showed up. I nodded to all of them and smiled then exited the room. Y/n looked a little annoyed that they interrupted me. My prep team arrived a little after her's and I was dressed in a blue suit with my hair slicked back. Haymich gave me some cards on what to say and my approach seems to be comedian. My jaw almost dropped when y/n walked out in her dress. It was stunning.

Your POV

I was a little annoyed that my prep team cut Peeta off. It seemed important whatever it was that he wanted to tell me. I guess I would ask him after interviews. My main stylist, Cinna, wanted to go with a fire theme. He dressed me in a mid-length red and orange ombré dress with small silver rhinestones everywhere. He told me to twirl when he gave the signal. I wasn't sure why, but I trusted him. "Good luck girl on fire." Cinna said before escorting me out of the room to walk down to interviews with Peeta. Peeta was dressed in a blue suit with his hair slicked back. We had different approaches for the interviews. I was supposed to be sweet but a little funny while Peeta was supposed to go for a comedian approach. Cato winked at me when we passed each other in the hall and I smiled. I saw Peeta follow Cato with his eyes after that. Every tribute had a different approach. It was hard to tell who the audience liked the best. I took a deep breath as I watched Peeta walk out and sit on the chair next to Ceaser Flickerman. I knew I was next.